Training

HADE'S POV:
I woke up on Draco's chest. He's breathing was steady and slow... he was still sleeping. I needed to go pee, but I didn't want to wake him. I don't think I could even walk on my own either though.

"Can I come in?" A soft voice spoke from outside the door.

"Yes, Dracos asleep" I whispered as she walked in. Ig was his mother. I sat up in the bed running my hand through my hair. She walked over to his side of the bed slowly bending down. She brushed her hands through his hair as he let out slow and steady breaths.

"He was always my baby. His father never cared. Only cared for what the Dark Lord wanted. The pain will go away you know?" She muttered nodding her hands to my mark.

"So will the night mares."

"How'd you-" i muttered out shocked. Draco said his mother was a heavy sleeper and probably didn't hear me when i awoke serval times screaming from the nightmares last night.

"He lied. I'm not a heavy sleeper. I still have the nightmares. Not as often, but their still there. I'm surprised Draco hasn't had them." She whispered running her hands softly against his cheek as he breathed in and out deeply.

"I just wish i could do more. I wish we could be happy." I muttered continuing to run my hands through my hair. I looked over at him. He looked so peaceful. I felt bad because I kept him up all night.

"Hey hey it's ok baby you're with me. You're safe. It's over"

"I'm so sorry."

"Baby don't apologize it's ok"  he muttered calming me down from the horrid nightmare.

"What was it about?" he asked. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't have to reimagine that.

"You will be one day." She muttered kissing his head softly before standing up. I nodded letting a small smile form on my lips.

"Cmon let me help you up" She laughed out quietly. I blushed from embarrassment. I guess she heard last night. She held out her hand for me to take as I slowly stood up. I was still stiff and sore. The ache between my legs was bearable.

"Thanks" I mumbled. She gave me a small smile before leaving the room. I quietly walked into the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror seeing the traces of last night. I quietly washed my face and brushed my teeth and peed. I opened the bathroom door quietly trying not to wake Draco. He was already awake though.

"Morning" i mumbled smiling at him. I stood leaned up against the door way of the bathroom as he looked at me. He looked at me like i was dumb. Love that.

"Cmere" he mumbled opening his arms.

I have an idea.

I slowly walked. I then sped up my past and jumped onto him.

"Hades!!" He groaned out wrapping his arms around me as i flopped onto him.

"You're welcome." I said smiling at him.

"Mhm" he hummed. He looked back up at me and slowly leaned it for a kiss. I quickly did the same thing. His lips meeting mine.

~You were, are, and will always be my home. The one person i feel safe with. The one person I feel home with. The only person I will ever want. The things I gave to you I will never give to anyone else.

"Hades." he spoke out softly pulling away from me.

"Hm" I hummed out looking down onto him.

"Let's have sex" he said smirking. Then i realized he was hard underneath the blankets.