Betrayal

George POV

Gunshot

I shut my eyes and held my breath. I was dead, I was going to open my eyes and see darkness. Wrong.

I opened my eyes to see Dream over Wilbur trapping his arms together and throwing the gun off Wilbur's hands. Wilbur grunted in annoyance.

"Get off me" Wilbur shouted

"Oh I'm not going to let you free till you are cuffed" Dream said.

"George call Sapnap to get hand cuffs"

I nodded and called Sapnap.

——-10 minutes later——-

We managed to get the cuffs on Wilbur after him resisting them for a while.

"Dream, leave Wilbur here I need to talk to him"

"Are you sure?" Dream turned around furrowing his eyebrows.

"Dream his hands are trapped, he can't do shit"I said shrugging.

"Alright, come to the library after" As Dream walked out I focused on Wilbur, he didn't keep eye contact with me, he was trying to avoid me.

"We're you actually going to kill me?" I asked

"I mean I had a gun to you head, doesn't that say something"

"What has gotten over your head? This is not you Wilbur"

"Since when was this the George I knew"

"Wilbur" I breathed in "I don't think we can be friends anymore, you tried to kill me because your selfish and wanted me just for you because you think your the only one that can make me happy"

"Your right, I am selfish because I didn't want to lose the one thing that made me happy but it looks like I've failed"

The room went silent after Wilbur words.

"Let's go back to the main room" I sigh

He got up and walked towards that door and waited for me to open the door. We got to the main room and I dropped him off and I went to look for Dream.

I walk in the library and Dream is sat on one of the sofas. Laying my head on his lap I fell asleep.

——-next day——-

"Techno get ready to bring the vans"

I woke up to those words and saw Dream talking on the phone with Techno. I noticed that there was some bags of money laying around.

"George your awake, come on" Dream whispered.

"Morning to you too. What's the rush?"

"George, you know we are escaping today, right?"

I had completely forgotten that it was today, the day of the escape. I got up and walked up to Dream, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out.

——30 minutes before the escape——

Sapnap, Bad, Quackity and Karl were both running around stacking up the bags to the front of the bank.

The hostages were in the middle of the bank Sitting on the floor confused. It was odd that they were bringing the money to the front of the bank when it needed to go to the back of the bank.

I walked up to Dream and interrupted his conversation with Sapnap.

"Dream why is this money going here, shouldn't it be at the back of the bank"

"You haven't told him yet" Sapnap asked.

"I haven't but I will now, Sapnap do what I told you to" Dream ordered.

Sapnap called Quackity and Karl and they both walked away shooting at the cameras of the bank.

"Why are they shooting the cameras" I yell poorly attempting to overtake the bullets.

"I told you I was going to tell you but you'll see it for yourself, just wait till they come back"

I furrowed my eyebrows and waited. Then sapnap, Karl and Quackity came back smiling.

"Alright, ready?" Dreams asked.

"Hell yeah" the three boys say in sync.

The phone started to ring. Dream picked it up and put it on speaker. "Dream, why has all of the cameras of the bank gone black"

"Techno, let me tell you why. I'm guessing you've told shlatt about where we were going to escape and you are also probably on a call with him and he's listening to us right now"

"W-what" Techno was lost for words.

"Techno I know you've been betraying us this whole time, I know why and I have a solution to that but as I was saying, shlatt I know your listening right now and all I want to tell you is you've lost"

Did he just say that Techno betrayed them, I'm so confused right now but I need to continue and listen to the conversation.

"Dream, this is not true" Techno's voice was shaky.

"Oh it is but you can help me and so can shlatt by letting me escape at plain sight"

"How would we do that?"

"Well I know that the police are currently going to the sewer system of the bank and aren't going to find anything because we're not going there. You see Techno, you know the 3 vans I asked for you to bring to the front of the bank well those are the vans were getting out with"

"How?"

"Shlatt your going to tell the police that you just saw a van get out of the bank and your going to tell them where it went and when they follow it the money is going to be moved to the other two vans and the van that they think we are in, there is actually a hostage in it with a Bomb connected to their chest and they have to go as fast as they can or else they explode" Dream chucked when he said explode and imitated an explosion with his hands.

"Shlatt is asking why would he help you"

"Shlatt, I know about your little torture chambers that you have and Techno I know about the leverage that he has over you and you don't have to worry about it, she's save"

"She?"

"Your sister, I know he was threatening her life but she's save, she with one of my good friend Skeppy"

"Thank you"

"My pleasure. Shlatt are we going to do what I told you to?"

My eyes were wide. Hold shit. I looked at Sapnap, he had a grin plastered on his face. All this time Dream knew that Techno was betraying him. Two questions, how and why is he so calm about it?

"The vans are here" Quackity alerted.