Deadly love

-blood and gore mentioned-

—-The next day—

Dream POV

"Dream can you come to the main room" Bad says over the radio.

"But I'm with George right now"

"Well I need your help, all of a sudden some of the girls and boys need to go to the toilet and Karl and sapnap are busy"

"Fine I'll be there in a bit"

I turned to George who was looking at some guns. "George we have to go back to the main room, I need to stay there for a bit"

"Really? Fine let's go then" he responded dropping the guns and walking towards the door.

George POV

Arriving to the main room with Dream was not a good idea, I instantly noticed stares from everybody except for Wilbur he just smiled and grabbed me by the arm, taking me to the corner of the room.

"George do you know about that thing that I told you, the escape" Wilbur whispered to me

"Yes the plan that's never going to work" I joked.

"just wait " Wilbur said smiling wickedly and walking away shortly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, what was he talking about? A sickening feeling started to stir inside me and My mouth was starting to feel dry. This was not good.

That's when I turned around to take a seat but instead I see Dream with a knife to his throat and the person that had the blade to his throat happened to be Jared.

I stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

"Tell your little buddy of yours to open the doors of the bank" Jared spoke tightening his grip on the knife.

"Hell no" Dream laughed.

"your asking for this"

Without hesitating jared pierced the blade in dreams stomach at least three times. Dream groaned in pain but held back any other noise, he was trying his hardest not to look weak but I could see the fear in his eyes.

I let out a breathy gasp and put a hand on my mouth trying to hold back my tears, my heart throbbed

Blood started to drip from his stomach to the floor as did his mouth, the dark maroon like blood started to spread on the floor. A smell of what I assumed that was blood started to lurk in my nose, it was so potent and something I have never smelt before.

"What the fuck are you doing Jared" Wilbur shouted rushing to jared.

"What we planned" Jared laughed like a maniac.

What did he mean by 'we'? I really hope that Wilbur is not involved in this, why would he hurt Dream?

"No I didn't plan this, it wasn't a plan to hurt him"

Wilbur paced around the room and started to hyperventilate whilst jared held the knife firmly in Dreams stomach. I felt so useless.

Out of nowhere Dream started to chuckle. Everyone in the room looked at him like he was strange, I mean I can't blame them, he's laughing whilst he has a knife to his stomach, no one does that.

His teeth were painted with blood as he laughed but then he stopped as he stared at Jared.

"Why are you laughing?" Jared argued grabbing his face harshly and facing it at his face.

"Because your never going to get out" Dream responded smiling before spitting blood at jared's face and looking at him with no emotion.

Dream POV