Ouch

-blood will be mentioned and death-

Dream POV

I ran upstairs after I heard Bad call me. I walked in the staff room and was met with Bad and Quackity both looking at me.

"Dream" Bad said

"What"

No response

"Bad your scaring me, what's happening"

"I'm going to go with the hostages" Quackity said in panic.

"Dream, look"  he pointed to the window

I walked timidly to the window and saw my dad with a gun to his head. They already did this before but this time if felt more serious.

"Why the fuck do they keep on doing this"

"I think your time is up"

"My time?"

"Yes, do you not remember when they gave you time to surrender, well they think you killed everyone, so now they want to kill your dad"

"No, that's not how the mellohi plan was meant to work, it was supposed to give us more time to help my dad, they're not supposed to kill him"

"I'll go ask Techno if he has Someone ready to go"

"Ok, you do that and I'll talk to the police"

He walked out and I grabbed the red phone that had been ringing for the past hours. I dialed their number and listened to the phone beeping.

A voice was heard

"That seemed to get your attention, didn't it Dream"

I made sure that I had the voice changer on.
"I mean you have a gun to my dads head again"

He laughed

"Look Dream I'm suggesting that the plan went to shit and you killed everyone"

"I mean if you say so"

"Your a comedian, but listen I know you killed George"

"What's your name" I asked, changing the subject so that I could buy more time.

"What"

"I said what's your name"

"Why do you need to kn- Schlatt"

"Weird name Schaltt""

"Listen to me Dream don't play with me"

"Or what"

"Your dad is dead"

I had hope that techno would find someone that can help. "You won't" I dared.

"I will, look outside"

I approached the window with the phone still on my ear and glared outside seeing him click the hammer of the gun he was holding. Wait is he actually for real.

"Now Dream watch your dad die"

"No i wo-"

A gunshot echoed outside. I shut my eyes in disbelief and denial. This is not happening. This is all a nightmare. Wake up.Wake up

I opened my eyes hopping that I was right but was proven wrong as I saw my dads body drop to the floor with blood leaking out of him.

I shakily sucked in my breath. Not being able to say anything and not knowing what to do, I just stared. I just saw my dad get slaughtered. Tears were filling my eyes.