Punishment

George POV

"I've missed you so much Wilbur" I hugged Wilbur with so much force.

"What do you mean I've only been gone for like a couple hours" he laughed as he kept me close to him.

"I know but I just missed you"

"Me too and hey nice bruise you have there" he said backing away. I rolled my eyes.

My teachers then walked to me asking me if I was okay and asking what had happened. I told them that they just patched me up not saying what they had actually told me not knowing exactly why I didn't tell them.

I looked at all my classmates giving a smile to them but not receiving it back, I didn't question it and just walked to the corner of the main room as Wilbur sat next to me.

"Hey Wilbur why did everyone become quiet as soon as they saw me?"

"Well they are kind off suspicious of you" Wilbur revealed.

"How am I suspicious?"

"Well when we got knocked out according to one of our classmates when I asked her why you weren't in the room, she said that the captors left me on the floor and that one of the five captors had rushed to you checking if you were okay. They picked you up and then took you out of the room leaving me behind. Weird huh "

"Yeah that is weird" I said knowing exactly why.

"Anyways they are probably being paranoid and shit but like how are you, honestly?"

"I'm better now that I'm here" I said smiling

Dream had walked away closing the door as soon as I ran to Wilbur.

Me and Wilbur talked about the situation making us question if our parents knew that we were in trouble or how long we were going to stay here but what terrified me the most was when Wilbur looked at me with a serious face.

"Do you think they are going to kill us when they finish whatever they need to do?"

I stuttered trying to find an answer but nothing left my mouth making Wilbur look away. I turned around as I heard a door open. Everyone trembled when they saw Dream standing at the door looking for something.

His masked face met with my eyes

I looked away. Please do not call me

"George please come with me"

Fuck. I looked at Wilbur receiving a worried look from Him, he then nodded to me insuring me that everything was going to be okay.

Walking forward to Dream I head chatter coming from the side of the room and heard Jared huffing and looking at me with a annoyed look. I furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction and proceeded to walk to Dream.

Dream took me to the room that I had woken up on and told me to sit down. I did as told and looked at Dream in confusion.

"George..." he said closing the door

"Yes" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He then walked and sat very close to me making me feel nervous and claustrophobic.

"Who hit you?"

"Why does that matter" I argued. Why the hell is he asking me this.

He sighed loudly and looked away shaking his head slowly. Sharply turning his head back to me, he grabbed my chin and got incredibly close to my face.

"Just tell me" he had a demanding voice

"Jared"

"Okay" was all he said and then it hit me like a truck. He said that I was here to help him but if I get hurt or killed then he doesn't have leverage over the police which means that who ever hurts me, he will hurt them.

He was going to hurt jared. I quickly got up and grabbed his hand from walking away. I looked at him with a worried expression. "what are you thinking in doing Dream?"

"Nothing now let go of me" he growled

I didn't notice that I still had my hand on his wrist and took it away quickly after he said that.

"Sorry" I said

"Come on let me take you back to the main room"

I arrived at the main room after being quiet the whole walk there. Dream opened the door signalising for me to go in. I went it and searched for Wilbur finding him looking at a book shelf.

Wilbur loved reading

I walked over to Wilbur saying hello and sitting down. Wilbur then asking me if everything was okay and me simply answering with a "yeah they just wanted to check my wound". I still don't know why I'm lying about what I was told.

I noted that the door didn't close. I looked at the door and there was Dream searching for something again or someone who knows.

Out of the blue I heard him say loud and clear

"Anyone here called Jared please come with me"

I panicked, what was he going to do with him. Questions flooded my mind making me not see the fact that Jared had stood up and walked to Dream, Dream then closed the door as Jared walked out of the room.

The whole time Jared didn't come back I was agitated. I only thought of the worst things that could possibly happen, who knows Jared might not even come back. What was I thinking telling Dream that it was Jared that hurt me.

5 minutes passed and still no Jared, I don't know why I'm worried I mean I hate him he hit me and hurt other people but then I also knew that he was going suffer more than I have ever.

The class started asking questions to one of the captors that was in the room only getting silence as a response.

As the teachers were trying to calm everyone down a click from the door was heard. Everyone shifted there bodies to the door expecting the worst. There tramped Dream and still no sign of Jared. Then that's when Jared appeared shaking with red eyes and putting his head down and not giving anyone eye contact.

He looked shook to the core, what had Dream did to him.

He crawled to the floor and tucked his knees to his chest. No one even dared to ask him what had happen.

A chuckle was heard from the door coming from Dream as the door then closed leaving everyone in shock and confused.

Wilbur looked at me furrowing his eyebrows. I just shrugged at him.

I walked to the bookshelf making it look like I was doing something and then started sinking into my thoughts. Had Dream hurt him physically or did he threaten him?

I walked back to Wilbur still wanting to know what Dream had done...