Let the fun begin

-There's a mention of stocklem syndrome in this chapter.-

Dream POV

"Techno the police are here"

"Alright now that they are here, they are going to try and hack our radios so that they can hear us but don't worry about that I've got that covered and have you taken everyone's phones?" Techno said over the radio.

"Yes I have"

"Okay, now let the fun begin"

"Yes, Let it begin" I repeated, smiling so hard my jaw was starting to hurt.

I turned off the radio and walked into the library seeing Bad check up on George's wound.

George had moved into the library and was being monitored 24/7. George was still unconscious but the blood transfusion was successful and his heart was now at a steady speed.

"Sapnap update me on what is happening" I grabbed the radio

"We have now printed one million worth of money"

"One million?" I repeated in shock.

"Yep man this is going to work"

"Hopefully. Uh is Karl with you?"

"No he's with the hostages and Quackity"

"Okay do you need help?"

"No i'm fine, I've got this all covered"

"Okay and if you need anything tell me, oh just so you know the police are here "

"That's good to hear"

Sapnap turned off his radio as I faced Bad
"Do you think he's going to wake up Bad?"

"I don't know but we'll just have to wait and see"
Bad sighed frustrated.

"Alright I'm going to see what the police are up to and I'll come back"

I walked out and went to the staff room looking outside of the window observing the police setting up their tents.

They soon would try and contact us so I set up the voice changer and connected it to the red phone and made sure it worked.

I felt so drowsy and tired so I started walking to one of the spare rooms in the bank. I took off my mask and entered the room but I heard Bad scream "Dream he's awake" I stopped my tracks forgetting completely to put my mask on and rushed to the staff room.

I pushed the door open and saw George with wide eyes as he looked at me. Why was he looking at me like that. Has he forgot who I am?

"Dream your mask" Bad said panicked as he put two hands on George's eyes. A little late to do that.

"Fuck" I whispered under my breath.

"Dream it's fine they were going to see our faces soon enough so I guess George just got lucky to see your face early"

"He sure is lucky" I said laughing trying to hide the fact that I was disappointed on myself.

"Can you get your hands off me then?" George mumbled.

"Oh yeah, sorry" Bad laughed awkwardly as he removed his hands from George's eyes. The whole time George was staring at me not even taking his eyes off me.

"Bad can I talk to George please"

"Yeah" Bad smiled and walked out.

George POV

God Dream was insanely pretty. His angelic face was just wow. His eyes were bright green, the type that you would catch yourself just staring at. His jawline was sharp. His face shape looked like god himself had carved it. The best part was he had taken of the top part of his jumpsuit tying it around his waist.