What happend

George POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes feeling a sharp pain on the side of my head.

Trying to find out what caused me to feel like this I touched my head and felt a wet substance contact my fingers.

I looked at my fingers seeing ruby like blood sitting on my fingertips.

I ignored it and stood up. I realized I didn't know where I was. Last thing I remembered was seeing masked people in coal like jumpsuits and then blacking out.

I'm not in the main room with everyone else I'm on a sofa in what looks like a staff room.

I need to find everyone else and especially Wilbur ,I wonder how he's doing.

I found a door assuming that when I opened it I could try and find my friends so I opened it and quickly was met with a masked figure standing in front of the door.

"Your finally awake, I kind of expected you to try and run, you sure won't give up. Now please sit down I need to have a talk with you" said a familiar voice. I then remember that I had heard that same voice before blacking out

"And why would I do that" I questioned. Wtf did just come out of my mouth. I'm trying to get myself killed

"Fine I'm just going to kill you" he said quickly.

"Fine I will but if you tell me what's going on and why I'm here being held hostage and not with the other people or should I say hostages" I argued

"Gladly, please sit done before I do it myself" he demanded

I huffed and walked away from him finding the sofa and sitting on it.

"First of all what's your name" I ask curiously again trying to find where this confidence is coming from.

"You sure ask a lot of questions but my name is Dream oh and one question how did you get that bruise on your nose, it's looks pretty painful " he asked.

I looked at him in confusion and then realised that I got punched by Jared not so long ago and then debated on how my nose looked like. I then noticed that he had said his name and responded with.

"I got punched by one of my classmates but like Who the hell would name their son Dream".

"It's my undercover name stupid that not actually my real name" he sighed.

"Okay...So what is your real name?" I requested

"First of all That's something you don't need to know and second of all that's not what you wanted to know before, so now let's talk about the actual questions you asked me and stop being so annoying" he spat.

I ignored that fact that he called me annoying and looked at him waiting for him to answer my questions.

"So you are currently being held captive in the Bank of England and so are the other people that you saw on the main room" Dream said.

"Yeah about the main room, what happened because all I remember was I walking in and then you said something and then I blacked out" i interrogated.

"Oh yeah, about that me and sapnap kind of hit you and your friend with our guns and before you freak out, he's fine" Dream informed.

"Thanks god he's okay,wait whos Sapnap?" I blurt out. So fucking nosey, even though I'm being held hostage.

"It's my partner but that doesn't worry you, as I was saying you are in the staff room of the bank separated from everyone because your important" he spat chuckling at the last word.

Important, how was I important?

"George" he said carrying out that g

I left that thought for later "yes sorry just thinking about something"

"Okay" was his response.

"How am I important" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Are you listening to yourself right now do you not know that you are the son of the president of England" he laughed.

Why am I disappointed that he said that.

"Oh right that's how" I nodded and signed.

That ugly laugh that's called a wheeze came out of his mouth after I said that, it made me frustrated.

"Okay so what are you thinking of doing with me?" I demanded.

"well you'll help us, you will stop the police from trying to get in and stop us" he said confidently.

"How am I going to help you"

"If the police try anything we will threaten to kill you and everyone" he spoke.

Shocked by the fact that they were going to threaten to kill me I tried to play it cool And responded with,

"that's pretty smart but my parents still will try to get me".

"Not if their pretty little boy has his life a stake" he purred

Did he just call me pretty?

"Okay...now can I please go a see my friend" I said getting uneasy after him calling me that.

"Sure just let me ask bad" he murmured.

"Who's Bad" I whispered to myself.

Then a insignificant figure appeared in the room holding what looked like a first aid kit.

He walked up to me and started patching my head up and gave me an ice pack for me to place on my nose. He started to speak.

"You said you weren't going to hurt anyone" he said looking at Dream.

"Sorry I just couldn't be bothered to run for him, not my thing" Dream said leaning his back on one of the counters that was in the room.

I looked at him not registering that he had his masked face looking back at me.

I then looked back at Bad letting him patch me up and wincing when he pressed a little too hard on the cut.

I took a deep breath and before reasoning I asked "why do you guys have masks?" making both the men in there laugh at me.

"Well we don't want you to see us yet just in case" the person that Dream had called Bad answered my question without hesitating.

"Just in case? What does that mean?"

"God your so nosey, anyways Bad is he all done so that he can see his friend?" Dream vocalized And stood up.

"Yes" was the shorter mans response.

I then felt a hand touch my back patting me aggressively. It was Dream telling me to follow him.

He directed me to the door and we both left the staff room. He was leading me to the place that supposedly Wilbur was in.

I was trying to sort out my ice pack when He stopped at a door which made me stop.He opened the door and there he was, the person that I longed to see stood there on a crowded room.

Wilbur was arguing with one the captors but turned around as soon as he saw the door open. He looked at me relived and ran to me.