Gone

George POV

If I didn't think dream was that hot, I sure do now. He was topless and was showing his toned abs, it was mouth-watering.

"hi again" I said awkwardly looking anywhere but his chest.

I had actually forgot why I went to the toilet, oh right I wanted to wash my hands well not really I was trying to escape Wilbur's questions.

I noticed that his eyes closed and he breathed in heavily. Oh god, did I make him uncomfortable?

Suddenly he didn't look like the Dream I saw in the library, he felt cold and distant, did he regret kissing me?

"Dream are yo-"

"George we can't do this" he stopped me and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Why Dream, tell me, why?"

He shook his head in annoyance and walked up to the door where I was standing but I stopped putting my hand on his chest, he looked down and made eye contact with me.

"George your making this harder than it should be" he whined.

He then grabbed my hand and tried to take it away but I instead put my hand on his cheeks causing him to instantly drop his head.

"Dream look at me"

He glared at me and searched me looking for anything that says 'I don't want this' but he couldn't find it, I wanted it, I wanted him.

"George...please" he begged as his eyes glistened with water.

I then suddenly pressed my mouth against his and kissed him like it was the last. He hesitated a first but then grabbed the side of my cheek and pulled me in closer.

Our lips parted.

"I'm sorry" he said walking out.

I stood there silent for a bit trying to piece what just happened. Pressing my back on the door I felt myself colapse to the floor and my face being buried by my hands.

Why was he being like this, Was this not what he intended. Before I realised I had tears streaming my cheeks. I let out muffled cries as I tried to not be heard but it was hard as I started to get out of breath.

Hearing a knock on the made me still.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's Bad"

"Okay wait a minute" I sniffed and got up wiping my cold tears from my cheeks and checking myself on the mirror. I didn't look that bad.

"Come in" I said putting water on my face and wiping it really quickly.

"Is everything okay?" Bad asked concerned.

"Yup" I smiled and nodded.

"Are you sure George, i felt like I heard crying" he was pushing me to see if I would say anything.

"Mhm" I responded with tears begging to fall out and feeling my throat get caught up.

"Okay, come on now, you need to go back to the main room" he said not wanting to push me anymore.

-

Dream POV

Feeling like shit after encountering George I sat down on the sofa in the staff room. It was going to be hard to stay away from him but I had to, it was the only way of whatever was happening between us to stop.

Of course I had feelings for him but I don't want to be heart broken or betrayed.

It was going to suck but it had to be done and he would soon see it too. I will have to avoid him at all costs and if I encounter him I just need to ignore him even if it's tempting.

Touching my lips, I start to think about the kiss we shared a couple minutes ago, his lips were soft and he tasted of cherry, so sweet and pure.

God I needed to get him off my mind like right now or else I'm going to go crazy.

I opened the door and walked out. I decided that I was going to go and see what sapnap was up to. Probably money.

As I walked downstairs I saw George walking in the main room with Bad. I stopped for a minute to look at him but rushed away from him as he was about to turn his head.

Fuck that was close.

Walking to the operating room was not long as I found myself in the hall that led to it. Lots of noises were heard, loud machines, printing and finally, someone shouting. Sapnap.

"Hello" I said as I entered the loud room. I took in my view. On the right there was big operating machines that were printing out money. The workers were rushing everywhere, checking if everything was in place.

You could see sheets of paper stretched out and ready to be printed into money. It was beautiful.

On the left there was piles and piles of money, holy shit. So much money.

I have never seen that much money in my life ever. I need to come here now often just so I can look at the money.

At the top there was a metal balcony where Sapnap and Karl were standing and kissing each other. Great. I looked away and headed to the door. Went to distract myself but instead got that. Yay.

They look so happy. I've just been arguing with Sapnap this whole time and not actually asking if he okay or how are him and Karl. I am such a shit friend. I need to do better.