Caught

-mentions of guns-
1 hours before getting George

Dream POV

We were about 20 minutes away from the bank
And everyone was nervous and breathless.

"Does everyone know what to do and ready?" Was heard from my ear piece.

I looked at everyone for a bit thinking how they were like family to me and how I was grateful that they came into my life and agreed to help me with the heist.

Without them I wouldn't of been able to do this, find a purpose in life.

I came back to reality and and responded to techno saying "yes".

"So George is already in the bank currently walking in the bank looking around with a friend" Techno informed.

Techno had hacked the banks cameras so that he could see George and his classmates to make sure that they had actually went to the bank.

Everyone was trying not to show that they were terrified and worried about what would happen especially Bad he was trying his hardest to not panic.

"Alright we're here" quackity said as he pulled into the back of the bank.

There were security guards at the back. They told us to stop so Quackity slowly hit the brake and breathed heavily. He slowly looked to the side and stared at me.

I nodded and smiled at him. He looked at the guards and answered their questions but before they let us in they wanted to check at the back of the van.

As soon as they started unlocking the doors everyone grabbed their silenced guns and held it tightly.

The back door was swung open.

The sound of bodies hitting the ground making a thudding noise. There laid lifeless bodies resting on the ground.

Thats when the other guards suspected something, acknowledging that the guards had not come back or said anything after checking the back, we just waited patiently for the rest of them to come ready so that we could shoot them ruthlessly. One of them had stayed at the front and pointed his gun at me whilst the other three went to the back.

One of the guards at the back made a noise alarming the guard at the front but before he could do anything one of my bullets was engraved in his head.

I got out of my seat and helped Karl and sapnap put the bodies away in the van.

Techno got the gate open.

We then parked the van, putting on our jumpsuits and masks we walked in the bank cautiously.

We went through our plan again making sure we knew what to do and out of nowhere a noise made us go silent it was coming from one of the motionless bodies that had been shot, it was a radio asking if everything was okay and if the van had came to transport the paper.

Sapnap looked at me with panic written all over his face.

I went in the van, slowly looking for the radio and soon enough found it. Karl gestured me to give him the radio and I did so.

Karl then breathed in and turned on the radio responding to the other guards. "Everything is here"

Silent was consuming the air as we all looked at each other alarmed.

Karl signed loudly as he heard a response coming from the radio saying that they were needing them.

We walked up the stairs changing to our assault rifles, bad still refusing to have a gun was forced to have it in hand just in case.

I spotted the rest of the guards and signalised that I had spotted them.

——-10 minutes later ——

We had the teachers, students,staff and all that was left of the guards trapped in the main room, all handcuffed and had tape over their mouths.

Before getting them we had tried to find George first as he was the most important hostage but he was no where to be found instead of getting caught trying to find George we decided to get everyone else and wait for George.

After what felt like ages Techno then suddenly talked through the ear piece commenting that he saw George coming out of the toilet with a friend.

I was so angry and frustrated Yet relived that he was finally found.

I heard faint running and shouting Coming from the tall, large halls of the bank and grabbed my rifle even firmer.

I waited for him like he was my prey hearing his muffled screaming.

The door of the main room busted open and that's when I saw the brunette. He was short, but taller than sapnap. His eyes were a deep brown and he looked tired and out of breath.

I stood there looking at him trying his hardest to run away. I quickly pointed my AR on his head making him shut his eyes tightly. I heard his tall friend say something that I didn't quiet get, as the only thing that I could focus on was George making sure he couldn't try and do something he would regret.

He then opened his eyes, staring into my soul and examined my rifle.

I looked at him "you didn't think you were going to escape that easily were you"

Letting a chuckle slip from my mouth, I nodded at Sapnap making him come to me and whispered into his ear.

I stepped away looking at Sapnap as a smirk formed his face that could be seen through his mask.

We both looked at the boys in front of us and gave a last glance at each other before knocking the two fragile boys out.