57 hours

Third person POV

—-10 minutes later—-

"Are we safe" Sapnap asked

"We should be, they are probably still chasing the van" Dream reassured looking out to the sea.

"Wahoo" Quackity cheered and started jumping up and down, Karl and sapnap joining in.

Dreams noticed that George wasn't with them anymore and had disappeared once again. Dream desperately tried to find George but he found nothing , the boat was too big but he then heard moving from one of the rooms.

Dream slowly opened the door holding his gun tightly still being weary and saw George sitting on a wooden box "George, are you okay?"

"Do you want me to lie or tell the truth" George turned to Dream.

"Truth obviously"

"No I'm not, I feel guilty for leaving them like that and Wilbur, Wilbur. I'm never going to see him ever am I?"

Dream breathed in sharply and stepped a little closer to George, "I don't know if you will George but if you can I will do anything for that to happen but right now, we are one of the biggest wanted group ever and we need to be careful"

George looked away and bit the inside of his cheek. He knew what Dream was saying was true but he didn't want it to be.

"I'm gonna go" Dream headed to the door but was stopped as George grabbed his wrist.

"No don't, stay with me, I need you" George said looking at Dream with pleading eyes.

"You need me?" Dream joked with a slight smirk. Tilting his head to the side and Dream grabbed George's chin.

"Don't make me regret saying that, now hug me" George pulled out his arms and stepped closer to to Dream.

Dream smiled and engulfed George in a much needed hug. "Everything will be okay" Dream guaranteed.

The comforting words replayed over George's mind, maybe it was going to be okay.  The silent was consuming but it was comfortable but George broke the silence.

"Where are we heading?" George said resting his head on Dreams chest.

"It's a beautiful place, I think you'll like it" Dream responded kissing George's forehead.

George smiled. Tip toeing so he can reach Dream, he cupped Dream cheeks and kissed him.

——55 hours till destination——-

"Take a picture of this right now" a muffled voice said.

"I'm trying" a different voice moaned.

"What the hell are you doing" Dream woke up to see Sapnap, Karl and Quackity pointing a camera at the couple.

Dream frowned and moved his head to the side and noticed that George was wrapped around his elbow, with his head beside his neck.

"I told you that you were going to get caught" Techno walked in with a cup of coffee, siping it slowly.

"I told you this and I told you that, shut up" Sapnap mimicked and walked away.

"God he's a pain in the ass" Techno sighed.

"He can be a hand full" Dream agreed whilst  getting up and making sure George didn't  wake up.

"Dream, you haven't told us about where we are going, only you know" Karl interrupted and Quackity just nodded aggressively agreeing to Karl's statement.