Hatred

-mentions of blood and the slightest gore and needles-

"What happened? Oh my god is he bleeding?" Bad asked

"Yes and I'll explain later, now please save him we need him to be alive"

"Okay okay uhh get me gauze and some needles and thread"

"Okay" I said, gently putting George back on the floor and getting up. Bad stepped in and moved Georges shirt up so he could see the wound better.

"Oh and we need a blood type test"

"Wait why?"

"We need to know what type of blood he has and then we need to get a blood bag that is his type, he's loosing lots of blood"

"Oh god" I said with a shaky breath

"We're gonna loose him if you don't get it"

Loose him no we can't loose him...

—- two hours before———

Dream POV

We printed about hundred thousands worth of money in more than a day, at this pace we would get to one billion in less than a month.

The police still didn't know about the heist which was surprising because it had been more than a day of being in the bank and still no police,  maybe they know, maybe they are planning on trying to find a way to get in, who knows.

I told Techno about what I did to Jared and let's just say that he wasn't pleased.

What I did to Jared was not that bad, come on, I mean I did threaten to kill him multiple times then put a gun to his head and gave him nice old punch on his stomach but that was it really.

I walked in the main room opening the door

"Alright all the boys come with me and all the girls go with bad" I said to hostages

Quackity had told me that some of them needed the toilet and even showers as some of reeked of bad odor. I took the boys to the toilet and leaned on the door frame, observing their moves.

I loved seeing them terrified as I looked at them.

George would every now and then look at me through the mirror trying not to make it obvious but you see it's hard to hide something when it's so obvious your doing it.

I kept my eyes on Georges face and didn't even realize that he was taking off his shirt and cleaning himself on the sink as the bank didn't have showers. I thought that he was oblivious as I was but I was wrong because he then secured his eyes with me, flipped me off and laughed at his own gesture before getting an aggravated look from his friend Wilbur.

I let out a breathy laugh and I called Quackity to go in the the boys toilet and keep an eye on them.

I walked in the girls toilet and immediately noticed angry glares from them. Pathetic. I looked for bad and found him on the sink washing his hands, probably trying not to make it awkward that he had to stay in the bathroom whilst they were getting changed. He had no choice because we didn't want them being alone.

I looked at the girls and chuckled "no need to get angry I don't find this attractive" I pointed at them "I'm gay".

I got surprised looks from some girls and some nods. I was about to walk out when Quackity opened the door holding his nose and shouting "He's hurting him".