Not what it seems

George POV

Screams were heard from the other side of the bank. The screams were uncanny and they sounded full of pain.

The rest of people that were left in the room had their hands covering Their ears, cancelling the blood-curdling screams and Wilbur Being one of them.

I didn't know what was going on I just knew that people were dying and we had to hear them die. Why were they doing this. What had gotten in their heads.

Wilbur was shaking and screaming begging for the screams to stop. I got to him and held him tightly rocking him gently to calm him down.
I've never seen Wilbur like this. I felt so useless: I didn't know what to do.

The screams made my stomach turn.

I could hear loud speaking coming from the kidnappers. I didn't manage to understand what they were saying as the gunshots were overpowering.

It went silent

No screams no nothing just whimpering from everyone in the room. The teachers were holding students tightly and others were just trying to calm down.

I broke from Wilbur embrace and looked at him in sadness. He had teary eyes and puffy eyes. It was painful to see your best friend like this, it hurt.

The door nob started to shake

I turned to look at the door still holding Wilbur
This was it, they were going to come and slaughter the rest of us

The door opened and Dream stood smiling with his friends on the side looking at each other proudly.

I was wrong.

The rest of the hostages that had gone with them walked in and were completely fine and unharmed.

I was so confused, I had sworn I heard them scream like they were screaming for mercy. They walked in and everyone ran to them, hugging them tightly.

I just looked at Wilbur and furrowed my eye brows. "George I thought they died" Wilbur sniffled.

"Trust me Wilbur everyone thought that"

"I just want to go home George" Wilbur leaned into my shoulders

"Me too, I just want to see my parents" I responded resting my head on Wilburs head still in complete shock.

Dreams POV

Now this was going to give Techno more time to find someone that can help my dad.

This plan was simply a distraction that gave us more time. Doing this would mean that the police would think that our heist has failed and think that we had killed all of the hostages.

That would give us more time because they will try and guess what happened and try to call us asking if George was okay. Of course we wouldn't respond to the call till we could find someone that could help.

This plan wasn't made for my dad, is was made just in case one of us got caught and had to get rescued.

I'm glad I had made all of these little plan b and c's.

Sapnap pushed me playfully making me forget about what I was thinking about. "Dude it worked they are already trying to call us"

"Already geez that was quick" I laughed.

He smiled but then he frowned. "Dream...why are we just standing on the door looking at the hostages?" Sapnap asked

"Right shit sorry just thinking about stuff, anyways you get the workers and then you and Karl can start doing the money again"

"Ok see ya Dream" he walked off

"See ya"

I turned around to see Quackity pointing and laughing at their reactions but Bad then slapping Quackity in annoyance. It made me laugh.

"Quackity, you and Bad stay with the hostages I need to talk to Techno and then I'll swap because I know you guys need a break"

"Yeah man its fine" Quackity said as Bad nodded.

I walked out and headed towards the stairs finding the room in a instant.

The phone was already ringing, it was the police but it wasn't Techno. I declined the call and called Techno's number.

"Techno have you managed to find someone that can help us"

"I'm nearly there Dream don't worry about"

"Thank you Techno like seriously thank you for letting me try this plan" I thanked.

I'm really glad that techno decided to let me do this. My dad would be okay and I would be able to talk to him again.

"No problem now let me get back to work"

"I owe you one" I said ending the call

I proceeded to walk to main room so that Bad  and Quackity could get a break.

I nodded to Quackity and Bad telling them to go and take some time. They looked tired and they were the only ones that haven't slept since they got here. They needed sleep.

I walked over to one of the couch in the corner on the room grabbing a book on the way. I sat down and read a book keeping one eye on the book and one eye on the hostages.

I would catch George sometimes walk past me or look at me. Your not sneaky George.

——-2 hours later——

Bad and Quackity walked in smiling at me and receiving one back from me.

I guess they had a small nap. I wish they slept longer because they needed to but I knew that they were probably worried if something happened whilst they were sleeping.

"Hey if you want more time to rest just tell me" I said as I stood up walking to them

"Dream were fine we slept a little and now we're not as sleepy" Bad reassured.

"Whatever you say"

Quackity sat on the couch that I was on and Bad just fought over who was going to have more space on the sofa.

I walked to the door but was stopped as someone grabbed me.

George POV

The whole time he was in the room I just wanted to ask what had happened but I didn't as I knew Wilbur would ask me questions.

Then out of luck Wilbur fell asleep and I just sat contemplating about my life and how much I regret wanting to go to public school.

A couple minutes later Bad and Quackity came in and Dream stood up and chatted to them.

I noticed that Dream was going toward the door and of course I wasn't going to let him do that, he needed to tell me everything.

I ran towards him getting stares from everyone in the room and grabbed his hand that was reaching out for the door nob.

He slowly turned his face to me and just smirked. I let go of his hand and just looked at him. "Your not going anywhere until you tell me what happened out there" I whispered pointing to the door

He leaned into my ear making shivers travel my body like waves. I could feel his breath touch my skin.

"George, I don't have to tell you shit" he whispered

I just stood their in jolt.

"But i will, now follow me" he said seconds after

He opened the door and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the main room.