Feelings

There is a small part that mentions self harm in this chapter.

George POV

"Dream open the door" Sapnap shouted banging on the door

I didn't know what was happening they just bought me along. It was bad, you could hear it in sapnap voice.

"Dream let's just talk" Bad pleaded

"Go away" was heard from the other room

"Dream I swear to god I will break this door open" Sapnap shouted as he banged harder on the door.

No response

"Call Techno, see if he can see anything in the room" Bad suggested

"Good idea" Sapnap responded

Who's Techno?

Sapnap grabbed a radio that was placed on his waist and pressed a button on top of the radio
"Sapnap what's wrong" a monotone voice was heard

"Look at the cameras in the staff room and see what Dream is doing"

"I can't he taped it"

"Fuck" sapnap said slapping a hand on his head. Sapnap looked so frustrated with himself.

"Why what happened"

"I'll tell you later, bye"

All of this because of Dream. What was he doing that made them so panicked and worried.

I was starting to get really impatient. I just wanted to go back to Wilbur and I was frustrated that I had go with them.

"Fuck this shit" I said grabbing the door handle

Sapnap and Bad looked at me confused. Before a word could be said I kicked the door open causing it to fall to the floor making a thudding noise.

I looked back at the two boys almost asking them if I'm aloud to come in, getting a slow nod from them in shock.

I searched the room looking for Dream. I saw a figure in the corner of the room with their knees in their chest shaking, it was Dream.
I ran to him crouching down and nudging him.

"Dream"

A hum was heard from him. He was holding his wrists firmly with his head still facing the floor. He wasn't wearing a mask yet it still shocked me when I realized that he wasn't.

Sapnap ran to him pushing me to the side." Dream let me see your wrists"

That when I realized what was going on. God how would I of said that, how was I so stupid. I shook away the thought and waited for Dream to reveal his wrists.

"No"

"Let me see them please" Sapnap pleaded.

In defeat, He let go of his wrist and pulled down his sleeve revealing his marks still fresh and bloody. Guilt started to consume me.

"Bad get George out of here now" Sapnap shouted

Bad walked to me but stood there as he saw what was in dreams wrist. He came back to reality and grabbed me directing me to the door.