Mine

George POV

His lips left mine as he breathed deeply. He stood there, eyes closed, mouth slight agape with his forehead against mine. Looking up he looked at me for a second.

"George...." he said trying to catch his breath from the heated make out.

"Mhm" I nodded gulping slowly and breathing in.

He then moved his forehead from mine and looked at me with his grass like eyes again. His lips wet and swollen.

"I don't think this was or is a good idea" he said

"I know" I agreed slightly hurt from the hurtful truth.

I knew that this was a bad idea, having feelings  for with my kidnapper but he was just irresistible, the way he looked at me, how his voice made me feel things, his laugh, god I hated that laugh but now I drool over it.

"You need to go before we get caught"

I nodded. I walked out and paced back to the main hall and saw that everyone was going back into the main room. Sapnap glared at me and so did Wilbur.

"George where did you go" Wilbur asked

"Toilet"

"By yourself?" He questioned looking slightly shocked at my response.

"Yes, they trust me"

"They trust you George, do you know what we can do with that trust"

"Wilbur don't bother it's not worth it" I laughed knowing exactly what he meant.

"Oh I will definitely make it worth" he stood up and looked around the room.

"Wil, no you won't" I laughed again.

"Ok whatever you say" he walked away giving me a last glance.

I entered the main room but was stopped by Sapnap, he wanted to talk to me. "George where did you go?"

"Toilet"

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes I'm very very sure Sapnap, now let me go back in" I pointed to the door

"I will but" he leaned onto my ear "I saw you guys" he paused "you left the door slightly open"

My eyes widened a little but not that anyone could notice. I composed myself and took a deep breath "I don't know what you are talking about" I crossed my arms.

"Bullshit"

"I'm going to go back in now" I smiled and grabbed the doorknob.

He rolled his eyes and angrily walked up
the stairs. I walked in, Quackity and Bad were laughing at something whilst Wilbur was talking to jared? What.

Ignoring what I saw, I started to think. Why did he have to know, it was supposed to be our little secret. Why did he have to follow me?

Dream POV

I knew i was gay but was George, I mean he kissed me back so that has to say something right?

All I knew was that I wanted more from him, I wanted to kiss him more and call him mine.

I needed to freshen up and clear my thoughts so I opened the door and walked through the halls but Sapnap stopped me on the way to the toilet.

"Dream we need to talk" he grabbed my arms firmly.

"I have stuff to do" I said grabbing his hand and taking it from my arm.

"That can wait" he walked away indicating for me to follow him.

I followed him and he took me into the staff room. He sat down on the counter and shook his legs up and down and I found myself a seat on the sofa.

"Dream, do you know what stocklem syndrome is?"

"No, why?" I looked at him confused, what a weird way to start a conversation.

"Its where the hostage or abuse victim forms a bond with their kidnapper or abuser and sympathises them"

"And why do I need to know this" I asked

"Because I saw you and George kiss and I think he has it, he is only getting closer with you because he feels that this is the only way he might survive."

Hold on, he saw us? Of course he did.

"Sapnap, what are you talking about" I denied and completely taken back that he knows about the kiss.

"You know what I'm talking about" he got up and slammed his hand on the counter.

"What is wrong with you" I shouted not understanding where this was all coming from. Why is he so pissed?

"Oh don't you dare ask me what wrong with me when your the one kissing a hostage" he pointed at me.

"Sapnap you need to chill the fuck down and then come talk to me" I said whilst walking to the door.

"No I'm not going to calm down when you can't tell me the truth"

He was starting to really get in my nerves and I could not be bothered to listen to him anymore.

"I fucking kissed him and it felt amazing, there are you happy now Sapnap" I raised my voice

He just stood still and looked at me with wide eyes not expecting that. "Your just going to stare, you know what bye Sapnap" I said shaking my head.

I walked out and headed to the toilets where I encountered Bad washing his face.

"Oh, hi Dream" he said as he walked out

I gave him a little smile and found myself a sink and proceeded to take my shirt off. I threw the ice cold water on my chest and cleaned myself up.

I ran my wet hands through my hair and leaned over the sink and looked at myself on the mirror and started to think about what sapnap said.

Is it true, does George only get along with me or kissed me because I'm an escape or was it cause he truly liked me.

I decided to make a decision that was going to be hard but It had to be done; then the door opened and George emerged.