Love

This chapter is in third person because I wanted to try it and I actually really like it so I might do more 3:

George woke up to slight snoring sounds from Dream. He gently got up and headed to the toilet.

George said hello to Bad as he walked in the toilet. Someone must be in the toilet for Bad to be waiting outside.

Whilst in the toilet George noticed that someone was in one of the stools just like he expected. The stool started to open and Wilbur appeared. Great, George muttered quietly.

"George, I haven't seen you in like a week or so, I've missed you" Wilbur said nervously.

"And what about it" George argued.

"Why are you being like this" Wilbur got closer to George and was about to place a hand on George's shoulder but George stepped away.

"Why am I being like this? You nearly killed the one person that I love!" George shouted.

"The person you love? Is he making you do this, George?,is he manipulating you to like him?, George I can help you"

"What the hell is wrong with you? he makes me happy, he's not making me love him, he's actually somehow made me feel more Loved than you or my parents have, I love him"

Wilbur was lost for words, his best friend throwing his whole life away to his kidnapper that 'loved him'.

"Oh yeah, what going to happen after they're done with this heist, huh?"

"I'm going with them" George slightly shouted and walked out leaving his broken friend drown in his thoughts.

George headed back to the library. He walked in and saw Dream was gone so he decided to look for him.

George passed by the staff room and heard coughing. He opened the door and found Dream, Sapnap and Karl talking to each other.

"There you are Dream" George sighed

"Sorry didn't mean to worry you. When I woke up I saw you weren't with me so I went to look for you in the staff room and saw that Sapnap and Karl were here so I decided to stay here with them for a bit" Dream genuinely sounded concerned and sorry.

"Thats fine I'm just worried about your wounds"

"He's fine George" Sapnap laughed.

George walked up to them and sat on dreams lap. He wrapped his hand on Dreams hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I like this" Dream smiled As he wrapped his other hand around George's waist.

"When we get out of here we need to do a double date" Karl shrieked.

George and Dream looked at each other and smiled at the idea and so did Sapnap and karl.

"We definitely will but right now we need to hurry back to the money" Sapnap got up and so did Karl and they both walked out.

George turned around to face Dream and placed his hands on dreams cheeks. "So are we going to train today" Dream suggested whilst rubbing George's back with his soft hands.

"We can but we don't have to, I know that the wounds hurt" George's hand traveled to where he had been stabbed.

It was kind of convenient and terrifying how both of them were stabbed by Jared yet Dream stab was more severe and George's was of course still bad but not as bad as dreams.

"I'm sure, I'll just tell you what to do and watch you"

"Oh really" George huffed.

"Yup" Dream grinned.

"Alright then, let's go"

"No your not going anywhere George, where's my kiss" Dream pouted.

George shook his head in disappointment and pulled Dream in. The kiss lasted not too long but it was enough for Dream to let go of George. They both headed to train.

Whilst they were happy Wilbur wasn't, he was furious and hurt, he had to stop this foolish act that George was portraying and all he wanted was his old friend that he used to long to see everyday and play Minecraft till they felt like vampires when they saw sunlight after playing for hours in a dark room.

——2 hours later——

George was sweaty and exhausted Dream on the other hand wasn't, he couldn't risk on ripping his stitches.

"I think this is enough training" Dream got up and waited for George to follow behind and grabbed his hand.

George and Dream both got to the library. Dream straight away threw himself on the bed and patted the bed for George to come and lay with him.

George denied the request and instead got a towel. "I'm going to freshen up, I feel gross" George walked out leaving Dream by himself and in need of his lover.

15 minutes passed and George headed back to the library. Dream eyes lit up as George walked in.
"Finally, now come and cuddle" Dream pleaded.

George found himself diving into the sheets and wrapping his hands around Dream. George rested his head on dreams chest.

"Dream"

"George"

"I want to spend every second of my life with you and yes that means I want to escape with you"

"Wait really?" Dream slightly lifted his head up to look at George who then turned to face Dream.

"Yes" George laughed.

Short chapter today, I'm kind of having writers block but it will pass. Remember you are worth and that I love you <3