Plan chirp

George POV

"Oh really Dream"Sapnap questioned as he stepped closer to dream.

"Not this shit again" Dream walked away and grabbed another cup of whiskey even though he didn't not finish his other cup.

"Hey, language"

Dream stopped and stared at Sapnap. "You know what Sapnap, Fuck you" he shouted throwing his cup around spilling some whiskey on the floor.

Sapnap scuffed

"No, fuck you Dream" he responded back with the same venom.

"language" Bad shouted

"Oh my fucking god, shut up Bad" Dream grabbed his face in frustration.

"Dream, leave Bad out of this" Sapnap yelled.

"Sapnap, why don't you just shut the fu-"

Dream was interrupted by a noise. It was coming from his pocket. His radio."Great, now Techno is calling me" his voice filled with annoyance and hatred.

He grabbed the radio and talked into it."What do you want Techno"

"it's a distraction" a monotone voice said

"What?"

"Your dads death" the man on the phone almost sounded out of breath.

"Techno your sick"

"No, look outside"

He stopped for a min processing what he said and almost like realising that Techno was serious and not joking.

Still having the phone on his hand he walked slowly towards the window and threw his head back groaning at whatever he saw.

"Great, now what are we going to do huh?"

"Plan chirp"

What the hell is the plan chirp, And who is this Techno dude? All I knew was that as soon as "plan chirp"  was said, Sapnap and Bad both looked at each other uneasy.

"Are you sure?" Dream asked smiling.

"It's our only choice"

"Say less" Dream's voice now sounded excited, forgetting that his dad had been murdered a couple hours ago.

"But Dream, your drunk, you can't do it"

"Watch me" he disconnected and walked to the door but stopped.

"Sapnap, wanna help?" Dream turned around smirking at sapnap.

"Dream, that plan is extreme and plus Techno said for you not to do it, me and Quackity can do it"

Bad hummed in agreement

"I'm fine sapnap and Techno suggested it" he said knocking Sapnap's elbow playfully.

Dream looked sober now, he wasn't slurring his words anymore, he was standing nice and straight.

"Yes he suggested it, but not for yo-"

"doesn't look like your stopping me" he carried out the e in the me.

"Fine but I'm coming" Sapnap gave up trying to stop him.

Dream smiled and bit his lip in excitement. He patted Sapnaps back and told him to follow him. They both walked out.

I turned to Bad

"Bad what's plan chirp" I asked

"Trust me George, you don't want to know" Bad looked at me with fright seen all over his face.