Goodbye Baby

The next morning
"Name?"
"Uh- Lindsey. Lindsey Adams Buckingham."
"And you've completed the required screening paperwork?"
"Yup." Lindsey half smiled and shrugged handing the papers over to the nurse.
"Okay before you give your specimen container I'm required to go over a few things with you. First of all, your identity will remain completely anonymous to the perspective parents and their identity will remain completely anonymous to you. The perspective parents will only have access to certain information like your hair color, your eye color, your height, your hobbies, personal characteristics, etcetera; but no personal information that may give your identity away."
Lindsey gulped hard, he didn't know why he was so nervous but he was. He felt his hands clinch in fists at his side.
"Any questions?" The nurse asked.
He shook his had no. The nurse handed him an empty specimen container.
"Once you're finished please write your name on the container and give it to one of the attendants at the clinic. Once we have your specimen you get your check for the donation, it's $100."
Lindsey looked at the empty specimen cup in his hand and shook his head in understanding. A new guitar better damn well be worth it.