Beautiful

(Requested by Death_by_Dionysus)

Henry

🍓When he sees your stretch marks he isn't sure what to say
🍓He doesn't think they look gross he thinks they make you hot
🍓He understands if you don't want to show of your skin since he has scars
🍓He likes to trace his fingers over them
🍓 Sometimes during (honk honk) time he will also trace over them
🍓 When some guy saw them and made fun of you he beat the shit out of them

Henry looks at your legs. "How come you don't wear shorts?" you looked up at him "why would I?" he leaned back on his bed "well it's summer" you chuckled "you don't wear shorts either" you continued to do what you were doing. "Ok then, what if I want to see your sexy legs" You blushed "no thank you" he chuckled holding onto your torso "what about a bikini" you shook your head "fine a one piece I won't see as much as I like to but it would still be a sight wouldn't it" you shook your head "it would be a sight but not one you'd like" "uh huh. What makes you say that" you didn't say anything "it's fine if you have some weight I think it's hot" you tore his hands of of you since he was trying to take off your shirt. "Stop" he the got on to of you pinning you down "come on I'm going to have to see your stomach eventually" you tried to kick him off "Henry stop, get off!" Your eyes started to water then he thought of something "is someone hurting you, do you have bruises!?" he started to slowly move you shirt off , you started to cry. Once he removed the shirt he saw stretch marks that slightly reached her belly button a lot on the inside of her thighs. He let go of you and you backed away sobbing. "Hey y/n I'm sorry but why do you hide them" through the sobs you said "because they're hideous, I'm hideous" he pulled you closer to him "no your not you will never be" you kept crying "how about we go get some icecream" you nodded your head, clinging onto him.

Reginald

🥥 kinda obsessed with them
🥥 Comments how your body was a canvas and someone wanted to add something different
🥥 At first he thought they were scars and he got scared that you were hurting yourself
🥥 he thinks they are cool like really cool, he also think they make you look. Badass
🥥 He wants to see them all day but he knows it can be hard for you

"Hey y/n. What's that?" Reggie visited you early and you had started changing. You looked over at him then down at your stomach. You put a oversize shirt on fast and said "nothing" you looked away hoping he'd brush it off "are you cutting yourself?" You looked back at him his eyes full of worry "what?" He walked over to you "are you cutting yourself" he repeated a little stern wanting you to answer "no I'm not" he lifted your shirt "then what are those" he traced his thumb over your stomach "they're stretch marks now stop touching me" you grabbed your shirt back "stretch marks?" You looked up at him "just forget about them let's go" you hated your stretch marks you hated it you always thought older women got them so you were scared you were aging too fast or they made you look old and you didn't like that. After driving around town Reggie looked back at you "so umm" he cleared his throat looking back at the road "you wanna tell me why you freaked out so much about, you know. Your stretch marks" you looked down "isn't it obvious they're well, stretch marks. No one wants them" he started to tap his fingers on the wheel "well I for one think they're really cool" "you're just saying that" he covered yourself more "well are you just saying that you think I'm handsome just to make me feel better" you looked over at him "no I mean it I always thought you were and are handsome" he chuckled "and I think the stretch marks make you look cool" he paused before speaking again "you wanna maybe go to the movies later?"

Patrick

🍉 he calls you his Tiger
🍉 He wasn't sure what they were when he first saw them
🍉 he thought they were birthmarks
🍉 He likes them a lot since they're different from anything has seen before
🍉It kinda reminds him of fire that spreads
🍉 he just likes your skin in general