why not? pt3

You were having a panic attack all were fighting but why? non of them were even dating you. "All right shut up!" They all went quiet and focused on you "ok so first of all I should be the one mad right now first Patrick touched my thigh then Victor started to grope me in the bathroom then Belch decided to kiss me and Henry even tried to kiss me and this all happened today and I'm so fucking confused why any of you would do this!" It was quiet. Patrick decided to be the first to speak "I only did that because I thought you liked me you were so kind to me and your not afraid of me" then the rest spoke "yeah me to" Henry said. All took turns telling you why they thought you liked them "we can understand if you don't like us" Victor said "that's the thing I do not not like you guys. I've always thought you guys are really cool and I didn't understand my own feelings and I still don't that is why i bottled up my emotions so I don't hurt any of you" they all were shocked. "Well what if you dated all of us until you decide who you really wanted to be with" Patrick said.

The thought did sound really appealing but dating all of them it could really do some damage to the friendship they have. Like what if one falls deeply in love but I choose someone else And then gets super heartbroken and they never want to talk to the other person or you. But maybe you can stall them with this dating and it'll pass or they don't like you anymore.

"Ok sure let's try it" you spoke, some of the boys looked excited while the others looked annoyed. You knew that sharing someone you loved with other people doesn't sound the best. "Think of it like Bachelorette" you said hoping they'd feel a little bit better.