Sleeeeeeeeepy

+also recommend by them+

They are sleepy

Henry

Peacful
He will not let you go anywhere. He wants you to lay down with him. Will throw a fit if you don't or hold you down until you stay. He is the cutest when he is tired though. Even if you where busy I don't think you could resist laying down with him.

Moody
Yells a lot. Might get a little to forceful. He might cry. Acts like he doesn't want to be around you but he does badly.
Would pass out anywhere. The gang would make fun of him if he does. Wouldn't have the energy to beat up people so that makes him pissed.

Belch

Peacful
Denies he is tired. Says he has stuff to do. Ends up passing out on your bed. You lay next to him. Somehow even though he is asleep he knows your there and he will latch onto you. He could sleep for hours with you

Moody
Denies he's tired. Will try to prove it by driving. Blames you if he crashes the car. Is very salty until he gets some sleep. Will finally calm down when you cuddle with him.

Patrick

Peacful
Is a cat. If your laying down he will snuggle onto you. Hates when you move to much. He is also very adorable. Sometimes he will try to talk to you but he messes up his words. This is one of the times he is actually peaceful.

Moody
He will stay up until he can't even keep his eyes open. Hogs up the bed so no one can come near him. Sometimes falls asleep in the weirdest places. Can get ticked off easily. Will hit you if mad enough

Victor

Peacful
Does not shut his eyes until you are near him. Loves to hear you sing or hum. Usually he likes laying down naked since he loves skin on skin contact. He gets eye bags easily so he tries to sleep well but only can when your laying down with him so you better do it.

Moody
Pissed off. Doesn't want to talk to anybody. Will isolate himself until he falls asleep. Sometimes wants you to lay with him and when you refuse he will hold it against you. Eye bags are so dark.