Nurse pt:2

Belch PoV
Y/n had been nursing me. I feel like a king I can tell she likes me I know it's her job to care for me but why would she even care for me like she has.

Today she gave me a blue pill I have no idea what the medicine is for I'm too busy watching her. "Ok so how has your leg been feeling any better" I nod my head "I can't feel the pain anymore. Maybe because I'm near you" she chuckles a little bit. She leans over I think she's going to kiss me. But then She leans to far. "Uhh what are you doing?" Her breast are really close to my face "I'm just fixing this wire it looks loose" I stare at her boobs I don't know why but my hand went to her waist. She gasped and looked down at me.  My hand travel up her torso. She just stayed still. My hands finally met her breasts. I didn't expect them to be so soft. I was pulling and rolling my hand over them. She made soft moans here and there. She moved her hands on my chest. She moved her lips close to mine. Before our lips could even meet the door knob started moving.

She got up and the head nurse came in. "Y/n how has the patient been doing" she said strictly "he's been doing good" she smiled lightly. "Well tomorrow is the day he leaves so prepare him" and then she left. "So I leave tomorrow" I said sadly. "Yes I suppose so but it's good you can go back home" then she picked up her clip bored and left.