Victor

+requested by 1-800-Harrys-hook thank you for requesting ☺️+

It's been a week since Victor went missing. A lot of people were glad since he was apart of the Bowers gang. He was also forgotten just like the other kids.

Even though everyone else has given up on him I will not. I've spent all week looking for him. Others will spend months so he can't be far. I have a sneaking suspicion that whoever is taking kids lives in the Niebolt house. The house is ancient and no one would go in there except a criminal to hide.

I've gone in and out of that house hoping to find something but everything is just old nothing has been moved or cleaned.

"Just give up on him let the cops find him" Patrick said flicking his lighter on and off. "If anything I've discovered more than any cop in this town" I said looking at a Derry map. "Pat is right what if the person is not kidnapping, they're killing them" I circled all of the sewer systems "even if they're killing them I still want to take them down" I stood up and rolled the map up. "Look y/n we're all sad about Vic going missing but you going to find him will only get you kidnapped as well and we ca-" I turned around to look at Reginald "I don't have anything else to live for now so it wouldn't matter to me" and I walked off.

After all my research I found out all the kids who went missing were by some form of water or pipes something that goes to the sewers. Betty was in Home.ec people say she could hear whispers from the sink and she was trying to fix them, Georgie's blood was found by a sewer drain, Edward's clothes were found by a sewer pipe, Victoria's shoes were found floating in a toilet, and Victor I found his pants in the quarry.

Someone in this town likes to kidnap right by sewer stuff. It's smart no one would like to go near the sewers it's dangerous and gross. And it's blocked off by most construction workers.

I was standing in front of a sewer tunnel. As I stepped inside I felt the water seep through my shoes and socks. I walked far into it not sure where to go hopefully to find something or someone. As I felt I went to far i turned around. As I did my surroundings were completely different. I was in a big area.

I looked around frantically hoping I didn't inhale chemicals that are making me see things. As I looked around I found a big pile of stuff. As I approached it I saw clothes and toys. I looked up seeing it went up so far it could be a skyscraper.

I thought I saw things floating but when I looked closer it was kids a bunch of kids floating. I was freaking out. Did I breathe too much of the chemicals.

As I backed up I felt a pair of arms jolt around me. I got scared and tore the arms off and turned around. I saw Victor with tears running down his cheeks. He grabbed onto me "y/n I can't believe you found me I thought no one would." He held on so tight . I was trying to think was this real. "Vic what the hell happened what is this place" then he looked up at me. He grabbed my hand and we started running. "Victor what the Hell are you going to explain" he was breathing heavily "come on y/n they're still here" I looked around "who, who's here" he kept running "I don't know but you should know how to get out of here" "I don't, I just appeared here" he turned his head to look at me then he fell backwards. When I looked to see what he ran into i saw a Bill Denbrough who fell over
"What the hell, how did you guys get in here" Richie said "what are you guys doing here" they looked down at Victor  "well we're getting out of here and you should too" I held out my hand so Victor could grab onto. As he got up they said "we're here to fight the clown" And Victor pulled me away "there is no way you can beat IT you'll die but do what you want y/n and I are leaving"

After trying to find our way out we found a light

We ran out and Victor got on all fours. He started to cry. I got down to hug him and he hung onto me. Finally I have Victor back.

Daily dose of wholesome pictures