greetings

Since I've ran out of ideas I'ma make different version of what I have already wrote

Henry

Innocent 🍭

You moved into Derry when you were 11. You had gotten bullied by everyone even Henry. He bullied you because he wanted to be near you so he was always bullying you and he stopped when you started staying in your house and now he feels awful.

Perverted 😈

You moved into town when you were 13 and of course the first person you met was Henry Bowers. He would make comments as soon as you passed him. The first time he saw you he smacked your ass leaving a mark were he hut you and your impression on him.

Reginald

Innocent 🍬

You both met in kindergarten. You  lived in Derry your whole life. He thought you were so cool. He was very shy around you. Sometimes he'd look over your fence to watch you play in the pool. He still did it even at 13 you caught him onetime. He just has a very huge crush on you.

Perverted🍑

Since Reginald was a lot bigger than other kids at a young age he also had more hormones. You were his main target since you were in every class he had. Most of the things he told you, you had no idea what the to were about. (This is when you are 11)

Patrick

Innocent🍩

You had caught his eye. How your drawings they were different. Girls usually drew stuff like flowers in kindergarten but you liked to draw eyes and just random stuff. The eyes caught his attention since he has dreams about big eyes in his fridge. At first he thought they were evil but seeing you draw them he thinks you two were ment to be.

Perverted 🔥

Patrick is always perverted. You moved to Derry and in one of your classes you felt a very sweaty hand lightly slide across your thigh. When you looked behind you, you saw Patrick and a wide grin on him. You avoided him and he didn't like that so he started to follow you everywhere

Victor

Innocent 🍨

He met you at a summer camp in Oklahoma. He found out you were going to move to Derry. He was really excited. He loved to do activities with you. Sometimes he'd sneak into the girls cabin just to see you. You've both gotten in trouble together so many times. The camp kids would always sing the kissing song. "Y/n and Vic sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g." almost every time you both walked somewhere together. You two didn't mind though.

Perverted 🍯

Vic is kinda a creep. From a young age he would watch you from his window. Since you lived next door to him. Your room was across from him. At night he'd grab his binoculars turn off his lights and watch you. You haven't
Caught him and yet you haven't even noticed him outside of school. It's worse during the weekend since you sit in your room half naked you really should close your blinds more often.

Daily dose of Bill Skarsgård