Rich & Poor

Y/n was poor she lived in an apartment next to Beverly. And her boyfriend Victor who was rich.

No one knows how they even got together. It was just so random.

His parents weren't exactly happy that he was dating someone lower than them.  they didn't want people thinking that they would let their son date some filthy person.

"Hey Y/n my family is having a family reunion and  I think it would be great if you came" y/n took a sip of her drink. Victor tightened his grip around her shoulder "I don't think that's a good idea Vic your parents obviously hate me so why would I go to someone's house who doesn't even want me there" he grabbed her drink also taking a drink "well I live there and I want you to come plus the more you visit the more they will accept you" y/n rolled her eyes

"I don't know Vic I just don't want to go somewhere that everyone hates me" "y/n they don't hate you they just don't understand my decisions but if they get to know you they will understand"

The next day

"You didn't need to buy Me this dress" Victor and y/n walked up to the house "it's fine,  plus you look really cute in it" you kept trying to straighten the dress "Even if I dress nice it won't hide the fact I have no idea what's the salad fork an...

"You didn't need to buy Me this dress" Victor and y/n walked up to the house "it's fine,  plus you look really cute in it" you kept trying to straighten the dress "Even if I dress nice it won't hide the fact I have no idea what's the salad fork and steak fork" Vic sighed "were not that rich" he nocked on the door.

As they entered they heard laughter, rich people laughter. "Oh Viccy your so big" a lady with short curly hair came running toward Vic. You assumed she was that single aunt that is always drunk. When she looked over at you "oh this must be your adorable girlfriend" she pinched your cheek. You just smiled, she reminded you of random family members who knew you when you were younger And you have no clue who they are.

After a while of Vic introducing you to his family and getting glares or compliments you guys finished eating.

Vic and his parents sat With you at some couches while the other family laughed and talked. "oh y/n can you get the present" Vic had got a present for his parents. You nodded. You went over to the purse you put down.

Vic pov
"So Vic are you sure your still in love with y/n" mom glanced over at me  "yes mom, if you just get t-"  mom cut me off "oh you know who came to visit" then her father whistled

My face dropped my ex came into the room

"Mom what is Lexi doing here" (sorry if your name is Lexi) mom chuckled "oh hunny she part of the family" she smiled, I started to get pissed off "so you consider the bitch who cheated on me family but not y/n" my mother's smile turned into a frow...

"Mom what is Lexi doing here" (sorry if your name is Lexi) mom chuckled "oh hunny she part of the family" she smiled, I started to get pissed off "so you consider the bitch who cheated on me family but not y/n" my mother's smile turned into a frown "don't call her that plus wasn't she going to be your fiancee" I stood up but Lexi pulled me down to sit with them "come on Viccy I know you still have the same feelings for me, plus I find it cute you tried to make me jealous by pretend dating that poor girl or was it pity" she rubbed her cheek on my shoulder.

1st pov
Y/n walked back to the room and stopped. She saw Vic's ex. She wasn't sure if Vic was enjoying her company or not but she still walked away.

Y/n sat on a curb thinking and trying to hold back tears. She felt someone sit by her, expecting it would be Vic she turned away "what's wrong, hey aren't you Vic's girl" the voice wasn't familiar and she looked over to see someone she didn't recognize "Yeah,how are you related to Vic" Y/n said wiping her eyes "I'm his cousin" He looked attractive but your heart still belonged to Vic "I'm Ryan" he held out his hand "y/n" you shook his hand "no wonder why Vic is dating you, honestly I thought it was to rebel against his parents but no your gorgeous" you blushed and looked down "thank you" you tried to keep your tears in more "hey what's wrong?" He picked up y/n chin with his hand "nothing just that I saw Vic with his ex" Ryan just smiled "really? I knew he could be a jerk at times but damn you should never treat a lady like that"

He put his hand around your waist. You scooted away but he got closer "you know maybe he isn't the one maybe you should be with someone better" he leaned over and started to kiss your neck "hey get off!" You tried pushing him off but he grabbed your hands and got on top of you
Then he fell over. You looked over to see Victor standing there with his knuckles bloody. You ran up to him holding onto him "did he hurt you" he pulled you away so he can look at your face "no" you grabbed onto him And started to cry. He started to stroke your hair "it's ok I'm here no one can hurt you"

Daily dose of holy pictures