Wish you were gay

+Victor is a girl in this one"

Vic was so pretty she could be a model if she wanted to. I've had a crush on her for a while now. I don't know what I should do about it. I'm scared she will fall for someone else. Also this town is very homophobic. It's very rare that you would find LGBTQ+ people who are loud and proud.

I can feel my heart racing as I approach her. I tapped  her shoulder. She turns around looking at me. "Uh h-hey Vic I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me or something" she smiles slightly "uh yeah sure we'll meet up at the mall at 4 sound good" my heart speeds up faster "yeah sound cool" "k see ya" she turns around with her friends and leaves. I can feel my heart start dancing.

During class I started overthinking. 'what if she brings her friends, what if she ditches me, I bet she's only hanging out with me because I'm sad, what if she brings a boyfriend I had no idea about, or she uses for me' towards the end of the day I start to sweat so many possibilities. My heart once again speeds up. As I get to the mall I start to feel sick.

When I get inside I start thinking about leaving until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Vic. "hey there uhh I never got your name" I held out my hand hoping she wouldn't notice I was sweating "it's y/n" she shook my hand "well nice to meet you y/n"

She then grabbed my hand. We both went to random stores. This was the best day of my life.

I wanted to tell her how I felt so bad.

When we were walking around with some drinks I finally got the courage to tell her. "Hey Vic I got something I have to tell you" she turned toward me "hmm what is it?" I took a big breath in "so this is kinda hard to say but I think your super cool and funny and your just the best to the point that I like you like a lot and I know you probably, definitely don't feel the same and you are probably disgusted by me and I get it if you don't ever want to see me again" I closed my eyes waiting for something maybe for an 'oh cool' or ( f slur) 'ugh your a fag I knew it' I waited.

I then felt her grab my hand and kept walking. "I know I just met you but you seem pretty cool and also funny, I also thought my appearance gave it away" I looked at her "Gave what away?" She laughed "I'm gay too silly, also I think you and I would make a cute couple" she started running with me, it felt like running into the sunset.