why not? pt 2

All of the boys got out of the car except for Belch. You laid your head back. You were relaxing while music played. You heard a grunt from Belch. You opened your eyes looking at him. You leaned forward toward him. "Are you ok?" You asked "Yeah just a little uncomfortable" he said avoiding eye contact with you. "Really is there anyway I can help you?" Even if he said yes you weren't sure how you could. He shifted in his seat so he could face you. He was a little red "yeah I can thing of a few ways" he got closer until both of your lips met. He kissed you waiting for you to kiss back but you didn't you were caught off guard. You didn't know why this was happening to you. He pulled away looking nervous. "Did you not like the kiss?" He started looking sad. You didn't want to hurt his feelings "no. No. No I just didn't expect you to kiss me" he smirked getting closer to you again "maybe we should try again" he said as his lips started to part. Just then the doors opened and all the other boys were arguing about something. Belch jerked away facing the steering wheel. "What where you two talking about?" Henry asked. "Just talking about the movie" Henry rolled his eyes "sure".you stayed silent the whole time.

Henry suggested that they should take you home since you seemed sad to him.

They pulled up to your house. Henry walked you into your house and he kept asking why you were acting strange but you wouldn't tell him you just said you were tired. You kinda didn't want any of the boys To be near you so you tried to reassure him so he could leave faster. "Nuh uh I can tell when your not doing well so tell me" you really wanted him to leave "ok so the other boys are acting really weird and I don't want you to do the same because I'm scared something bad will happen and ending up me hurting you guys" he just looked at you. A few minutes passed until he got close to you again. You put your hands up "no please you should just go home" he paused "what! No. I'm not going home until you feel Better" and then he grabbed your lower back and your chin with his other hand. He just stared at you as you stared back.

He got closer until you both heard a. "yo what the fuck are you doing Henry" you both jerked your head toward the three boys all staring at you. Victor and Patrick looked pissed while Belch had his mouth wide open. "I can explain" Belch got real close to Henry and you "well you better" then Henry pushed Belch away "don't get near her!" then all of them started to argue.