(I have ran out of ideas again mostly because other writers have written some stuff and I don't want to take their ideas and I'm already a terrible writer as you've seen if you have request I'm open even if it's weird since I'm desperate at this time and I don't want to end this book just yet)

(This story is a joke but I thought it would be interesting)

⚠️Warning cringe and very weird stuff⚠️

Henry

It's been a year since that beautiful clown layed his lips on my lips. I shiver a little how I wished he was here now that I'm older. I sat on my bed drawing the moon remembering that day he talked to me through the moon. One day he will break me out of this asylum. I then heard a weird noise under my bed.

I look under the bed and saw a red balloon. I then thought of Pennywise was he waiting for me. I pulled on the balloon but it didn't budge. Then it popped. A zombie appeared and I backed up against a wall.

It crawled toward me and I recognized him. It was Patrick my ex-boyfriend. It started to speak slowly. "Miss me Henry" the voice sounded familiar it was pennywise.

"I guess this look doesn't look appealing to you huh" he said and he slowly started to transform into his majestic self. He looked at me with lustful eyes. I grabbed his hands so softly "please kiss me" I said in a whisper "huh? What was that I didn't hear you" he grabbed my chin with his hand. I looked down "please kiss me" I said a bit louder. "Darling I really ca-" I forced my lips onto him. I felt his lips stretch into a smile. His arm went around my waist and his leg went between my two thighs.

Reginald

I was in a sewer tunnel crying. I hated that I was overweight. I felt that no one would love me. I heard splashing. I stood up and wiped my eyes. "W-whos there, show yourself you bastard" I then heard a chuckled a sorta low but high-pitched laughter. The thing walked toward me. It was a clown his hair down from getting wet. "What's so funny you bastard" he got closer to me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head.

It hurt badly. "What's funny is that you think no one will love you" he tilted his head. I realized he was so much taller than me "what you like me you fucking queer" he chuckled a little bit "I'm not the one enjoying being pinned up against a wall" I thought for a minute I did kinda like being pinned. I shook my head "no I'm not gay I'm not I'll never like guys" he grabbed my chin with his fingers. "We'll just see about that" he then kissed me passionately.

Patrick

I was being attacked by leaches, god damn leaches. Nasty things. Would they killed me. What will happen to the others. I fell over as my vision blurred. I looked up and saw a figure reaching it's hand out toward me. I wanted to grab it but I couldn't.

The thing then picked me up in it's arms and I felt so relieved and vulnerable. Everything went black.

When I woke up I was on a dirty mattress surrounded by old toys. I saw the person who rescued me. He was wearing sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt he looked kinda cute. "excuse me did you save me" he looked at me and came over to sit by me. "Yeah no need to thank me" he got up but I grabbed his pants a little. "Can you stay with me" he sat by me again "why I have stuff to do" I looked at him "I'm scared". He then smirked widely "that just makes you tastier" he put his hand on my thigh and I looked down and I saw a buldge in his pants.

Victor

I was walking down the street and night trying to get my mind of of shit. I then heard a weird noise being me. When I looked it was a girl wearing clown makeup and a clown suit. She looked over at me. "Oh this is embarrassing, umm could you help me I seem to have got stuck" I looked at her seeing her boobs were out of the grate but her ass was stuck behind which means it must be huge. I grabbed her hand and started to pull but it didn't work. She then asked me to push her back in but I didn't know where to push her. I tried to push her arms but it didn't work. "Hold on get closer" I did then her lips met mine I had no idea what was happening but I just went with.it and I continued to kiss her back.