flirts

Henry
You were in class minding your own business. Henry came in late but no one noticed since the class was already rowdy. His spot was right by you. So whenever he sat by you, you would scoot away from him. This time when you did he shifted to the side and hooked his boot under your chair. He pulled you toward him. You were now close enough for your desk to almost touch. You looked at him wondering why he did what he did. He leaned forward. He grabbed your chin with his hand. He pulled your face close to his. You just stared at him. He finally spoke "so do bitches like you do quickies in the bathroom" you turned red. You tried to stay calm and not sound scared. "No" he could hear that you sounded a little embarrassed. "Awwe I was hoping me and you could try to" he said taking his hand off your chin and putting it on your thigh.

Belch
You were walking home. Another boring day for you but it wouldn't stay  like that for long. You were thinking about your summer and what you would do. You were so deep in thought you hadn't heard a car pull up to you but you did hear a "hey sweet tits" you turned your head and saw Reginald in his car. "Me?" You said just staring while walking still. "Yeah you. How bout you and me go for a ride" you walked just a little bit faster. "No I'm good" he drove his car a little faster too. "Come on I'm just trying to be nice." He said looking you up and down. "It's fine plus I have to get home anyway" he looked a little pissed. "I mean I can drive you home" and lucky for you your friend was right around the corner so when they saw you talking to Reggie they grabbed your hand and said "uh there you are y/n come one your mom wants to take us to the mall" and she dragged you off.

Patrick
You were in P.E. with your two good friends. The teacher let you guys have a break so everyone was either using the bathroom sneaking off  or chatting with others. Your friends and you were by a wall near the bathroom. You all were gossiping about some pop star.  all of a sudden you could hear abrupt laughter. It was close to you guys so you  looked where it was coming from.you saw the Bowers Gang. They started to push Patrick toward you guys and kept saying "do it, come on do it you pussy, bet you won't". They had gotten close to you guys to where they were in front of you  now. None were wearing there gym clothes as usual and you and your friends were. Since the gym clothes are a bit revealing and these guys are the worst to be around while wearing revealing clothes your friends walked off. And you followed. You weren't even close to the bathroom when You saw a hand slam against the wall. You looked to see Patrick. You turned toward him. All he did was smile a very creepy smile. "Well hottie how about you and I ditch this place." You were very scared and kind of shaking. You were about to respond when all of a sudden he squeezed your boob. Then he turned around and high fives all his friend and they walked off saying stuff like "I can't believe you actually did it, did you see her face, bet she liked it"

Victor
You were sitting on the bleachers It was your lunch break. You had just finished eating so you just sat down thinking. You realized someone had sat down by so when you looked you saw a bleach blonde boy. It wouldn't bother you since there were other kids sitting on the bleachers some making out but the boy sat unusually close to you. Wanting to give him space you scooted over. He turned really red and then scooted even closer than before. "Uhh can I help you?" You said wondering why he even sat by you. He turned so red that not even a tomato could compare. He then lifted his arm and places it on your waist pulling you closer to him. You slightly turned red. "Uhh yeah you can. If you stop being so lonely and go out with me" he said. You were confused. Was this a joke? Was it him actually asking you out? Was it a dare? "What do you mean?" You said trying to scoot away from him but he pulled you back and tighter "just wondering if you'd want to go to the movies later?" He said. Because he is infamous for being friends with Henry everyone was looking at you guys now.