why not

Y/n has been apart of the Bowers Gang. Who knows why they even let her in. Perhaps because she was hot, or maybe they needed someone new in their group. Who knows?

"So who wants to go to the movies" Victor asked. All of the boys were in the car listening to Metallica. "Sure"  y/n said with a bright smile. A bright smile to make Victor smile, a smile to make Henry get butterflies in his stomach, a smile to make Belch stare at her with love, and Patrick make excited.

All of you decided to watch the newest movie. While they got some snack you told them you were going to use the bathroom. "Alright today I'm sitting next to y/n" Henry said "what! no you sat by her last time" Patrick said "you get to sit by her in the car all the time" Belch said when you came back from the bathroom you all walked into the theater. You sat in-between Belch and Patrick. You were enjoying the movie until you felt a very sweaty hand touch the middle side of your thigh. You look down seeing Patrick's hand there. His hand made its way higher. You felt a weird feeling down way down in your stomach. You felt the feeling once but this time it was stronger. He had got hit by Henry making him jerk forward removing his hand from you.

The movie was starting to get good but you need the bathroom bad. You had drank a whole cup of soda. You got up. When you finished drying your hands you heard the door open. You looked up and saw Victor. A little confused on why he would be in the girls bathroom. "Oh Vic this is the gir-" he cut you off by hugging you from behind. His hands were wrapped around your waist and his face was buried into the crook of your neck. His hand trailed away from your waist up to your stomach then to the bottom of your breast. Finally his hands cupped both of your boobs. He started to grope them. He progressively got more rough with you.

You grabbed his hands bright red. "Maybe we should go back to the theater" you smiled. He looked really annoyed and sad. As you both entered the theater you both said nothing. A little confused why two of the boys had been acting this way
Were they messing with you they always did that but not like this.

After the movie you all were driving around town and you were still confused. Did they like you? Was this a prank? It didn't help that they were both sitting by you either.

The car pulled up at a store. "So who wants to get down" you didn't since you felt a little tired.