cheater

Henry
You and you're friend where walking down in the park. Henry had came up to you guys. He had glared at you're friend and you saw she got a little nervous. A little suspicious you watched them for a little bit. "Hey y/n can I talk to you" he said "oh what is it" he smiled a little "umm can I talk to you in private?" You're friend looked down holding her arm. Now you were very suspicious of them both "sure thing" he grabbed  you're hand and walked somewhere else. Hopefully he will tell you the reason their acting the way they are. "So what is it you want to tell me?" You started sweating a little. "Well y/n you know we've been dating for a while now" oh no is this the moment he breaks up with you. You were trembling now. Then he got on his knee. And held a box "will you y/n marry me" he asked you had started crying. This was a moment you never thought about and now it was here. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" You hopped into his arms and held him tightly. He put the ring on you're finger. You were practically jumping. "Oh my gosh I have to tell  y/f/n" you were still crying  of joy. "Ok Mrs. Bowers" you ran up to your friend and he followed. When you went up to her she looked a little sad. Was she upset because she didn't want you to get married. "Y/f/n Henry just proposed to me" she looked up barely "that's great" she sounded like she was on the verge of tears "y/f/n what's wrong I'll let you be the brides maid" tears started falling down her face "ok what's wrong please tell me" Henry was by you're side now "she probably just really happy" you looked up at him he looked a little nervous now "no Y/f/n tell me how you really feel" Henry tried to pull you away "y/n I'm really happy for you. It must be nice to get proposed to" I grabbed her hands. "Is that why you're upset because you're single. It's ok the universe is just waiting for you to meet you're soulma-" she grabbed my hands now. "No I'm not sad that I'm single I'm sad because you're making the worst decision of you're life right now" Henry had split you two up now "come on babe she's just upset let her calm down" she snapped at Henry "no you're the one who need to calm your fucking sexual tendency down" you were shocked you and Henry never did it."what do you mean?". "Come on y/n she's losing her mind" he grabbed you by the waist "no y/n Henry cheated on you I'm so sorry" Henry got pissed almost physical "ok you crazy bitch you need to stop telling lies" you went up to her "no what do you mean. Tell me now. Tell me the truth" she sighed and  looked up with tears that had stained her face "y/n the night Henry-" Henry interrupted her again "no y/n she's telling lies don't believe anything she's saying" you put you're hand up "no I want to hear from her right now" at this point people had started gathering. "The night Henry was practicing proposing he was trying on y/o/f/n and he did it so much to make it perfect that she started to believe it was real and soon he did to. I notice they were acting a little weird so I tried to split them up. But then he said he would have her help him with the wedding plan but it was a surprise for all of us. At that point everyone left not wanting to ruin the surprise except for me. At first I believed what he said but I couldn't keep my curiosity down and when I went to the room." She paused as more tears streamed down her face "I should have been faster I'm sorry but your dreams to be his first time are gone" my eyes widen I was too shocked to respond "are you sure you weren't just drunk?" I couldn't believe this it's a setup it can't be real. More tears rolled down her face and she hugged me tight "I wish I was but if you go to y/o/f/n you'll see that she's pregnant" I even started to cry "no no she was wanting a baby she could have met someone" I'm trying so hard to deny this "I wish you could find out faster but just please believe me" I looked at Henry. I walked up to him and grabbed the ring off of my hand."I'm sorry Henry but maybe you should propose to Y/o/f/n you obviously love her more" and you walked away with you're friend. You can hear him screaming faintly "no y/n she ment nothing and never will please come back I'll change I swear". And that was the day you could never show you're face again at least in that town so you moved to New York with only your friend knowing.