Super Super villain

⚠️there is one part that gets a little crazy if your not ok with forced stuff don't read if you see the warning ⚠️
Henry
(This time will be set in 2000's when phones excited or some time you want )
Y/n was on a phone call while she walked along the park. "Y/n I'm telling you it's not safe to be walking around at night especially since you know who is active at night" y/n just chuckled "I'll be fine, I've got my pepper-spray" her friend was very worried about her "that won't work against him didn't you hear what he did to the last kids" y/n just rolled her eyes she didn't take this situation seriously "fine fine I'm going home sheesh" "ok good hurry though I can't lose you" as she put her phone away she started home.

She heard some footsteps behind her and that's when the fear settled in, she didn't want to seem scared or make it obvious she knew so she kept walking the same pace. The footsteps hot louder and closer and her flight senses kicked in. She started running really fast but it wasn't fast enough since the person caught up to her grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth. Y/n tried to grab her spray but he grabbed it and threw it behind him. The person whispered into her ear "well aren't you a piece of candy" y/n was grabbing his arms trying to rove them from her "uh uh uh. I wouldn't do that if I were you, you probably know who I am the famous Henry. Your probably wondering what I want from you" he started to kiss her neck lightly "it's not much but I'm sure you enjoy it as much as I do" she finally removed his hand from her mouth "please no. I'll do anything you anything but please whatever it is I'll give it to you I won't tell anyone about this jus let me go" Henry just continued to kiss her neck "oh baby if it was that simple, I'm sorry but I can't just let you go and even if I wanted to hell just kill you anyway" y/n kept struggling "w-who?" Y/n's voice was shaking badly "the clown, he likes to talk to me through the moon"

Reginald
⚠️Tw this one is going to involve some forced stuff⚠️

Reginald was looking for his next victim. This new hobby of his was created by Patrick. Ever since they started to hang out Reginald picked up his habbits.

He watched as people would walk by clueless they could be next. He thought of the ways he could do it but then someone caught his eye. He saw y/n she was perfect the way her hair glimmered in the sun the way her hips swayed when she walked the way she would fidget with the hem of her shirt when she talked to people. Yes she was perfect.

He followed y/n home in his car he tried to not make it suspicious. When she got home he just camped outside of his car watching her from her window. He wanted to get a better view so he got out of his car locked it and hid in a bush. He watched her start to change into PJ's he was thinking of stuff to call her 'slut, who're, bitch, cunt, baby girl, thot, worthless' then her light when off and he got a brilliant idea for him. He opened her window and crawled in he locked her door and window and watched her sleep. She was so clueless poor thing only if she didn't stand out so much. Then he got on top of and pinned her wrist on each side of her head. From the sudden contact she woke up. She tried to scream but he covers her mouth with his hand. She started kicking him . He grabbed her hand with his free hand and place it on his crotch "oh I'm going to have so much fun with you" he then proceeded to undo his pants making y/n terrified.

He was close to removing his boxers until y/n kicked him where the sun don't shine. She took that moment to run toward the door while Reginald grabbed his crotch groaning in pain. When she tried to open the door it was locked. She tried to unlock it but Reginald grabbed her and him being so much taller and stronger than her she stood no chance he threw her back on the bed. He started to grope her boobs making Her fight back with more force. He continued to remove his boxers.

His member bounced out making y/n terrified. She looked up and saw her knife. She felt him starting to remove her own pajama pants. He was rubbing the skin that was exposed the more he pulled down. She grabbed the knife fast and stabbed him in the chest. She then pushed him off of her and she unlocked the door and ran to the cops.