chapter fifteen, apples

Is it so wrong to be laying in Kuroo's arms? It's not a sin to feel safe, right?

At least that's what you told yourself as you found yourself wrapped around Kuroo's arms, his legs tangled with yours and his chin resting on your head.

You went to Kenma's house after the funeral, your mother wasn't going to be home because she had to serve as a therapist for Hinata's poor grieving mother.

You didn't mind it, you had Kuroo and Kenma to keep you company.

"Wow, thanks for occupying my bed, assholes" Kenma mumbled, taking a seat on the floor, leaning his back on the bed frame. Kuroo snickered, pulling you closer to his chest, "It's my turn with Y/n, Kenma" Kuroo responded.

Maybe a week ago, you'd find it weird how they would talk about you like you were some shared gaming console... but you didn't really care anymore. "Lame," Kenma scoffed, rolling his eyes.

You heard the door open, instantly pulling away from Kuroo and flipping to the side. Even though you warmed up to Kuroo and Kenma... doesn't mean you were ready for other people to see that.

"Y/n, would you mind helping me in the kitchen?" Kenma's mother asked, from the doorway. "Don't bother Y/n, I'll help" Kenma said, getting up. "NO, I mean... I need a woman's touch for this'' Kenma's mother said, her tone quickly spiking and then turning soft. You looked over at Kuroo, his facial expression screamed, "don't you dare, do it."

You shuffled out of the bed, dusting your clothes as you looked up at Kenma's mother, "I don't mind" you responded.

Maybe it'll be a good idea to grow a relationship with Kenma's mother... you'll never know when you're going to need her help.

"Oh wonderful, this won't take long" she beamed, clapping her hands together and tilting her head. Before you followed Kenma's mother downstairs, you took a quick glance at Kenma's annoyed expression.

Maybe there was still an ounce of independence in you?

Kenma's mother wrapped an eggshell white apron around her waist, "could you cut through apples for me, Y/n? Kenma doesn't trust me around anything sharp" Kenma's mother asked, with a burst of slight laughter at the end.

That's not really something she should laugh at...

You picked up a peeler and swiped the swivel blade across the apple, watching the red skin fall to the table counter and then slicing them into tiny pieces with a somewhat dull kitchen knife. Kenma's mom smiled, turning around and grabbing spices from the cabinet. She brought out a white bowl, sprinkling jars of spices into it, "Are you almost done with the apples, dear?" she asked, you quickly nodded.

"Oh good!" she responded, sliding the apple slices into the bowl of mixed spices, tossing and mixing the apples in the powdered mixture.

"Mrs. Kozume, do you ever notice anything strange Kenma does in his room" you mumbled, maybe she could be an alibi if you ever wanted to report Kenma and Kuroo. Mrs. Kozume shook her head, her dark eyes seemed to sadden, "Kenma wouldn't like me being nosey, would he?" she responded, quickly going back to a happy attitude.

"But what if he did something bad," you asked, fiddling your thumbs together, praying Kenma wouldn't hear about your conversation.

Kenma's mother turned her head to you, "Kenma would never do anything bad, I taught him better than that" she laughed. You quickly gripped her arm and aggressively shook your head, "please, help me. Kenma scares me so-so much" you whimpered. Mrs. Kozume's hand caressed your face, "oh dear, boys will be boys" she sighed.

"You don't understand, please there is something seriously wrong with Kenma and Kuroo. They're threatening me and- please you just have to help me... Isn't there anything you or Mr. Kozume can do?" you begged.

There was something in Kenma's mother's soul that just snapped at those words, you'd figured that she and Mr. Kozume were still together by their still hung pictures together but you've never seen the man.

Mrs. Kozume leaned her weight on you, her hand creeping and tightening around your throat, "Don't you dare say his name" she howled. You clawed at her hand, her fingertips pressing into the sides of your throat, causing your face to turn slightly blue, "Mrs. Ko-Kozume" you whimpered.

You sank to the ground as her weight over you became almost unbearable, she would mumbles curses, her skin turned red because of anger. As soon as your back felt the ground, you raised your foot, kicking her stomach and pushing her off of you. You turned to the side, gasping for air, saliva dripping to the floor.

"He left me" she mumbled, before raising to the ground and brushing her apron, she turned her back to you and went back to cooking.

"Y/n, dear, could you preheat the oven for me" she laughed, you looked at her, in awe.

This sweet old woman was insane as well...

You got up, rubbing the back of your neck, closing your eyes as you pressed the digital button on the oven.

Kenma's mom laid down the apple pie, red oven mitten's covering her hands, "careful, it's hot" she advised.

You had a seat next to Kuroo, his hand occasionally creeping up your thigh, "looks good," you crooked, quickly rubbing your throat.

"Your voice sounds weird, Y/n. Are you feeling well?" Kuroo asked, receiving a kick under the table from Kenma.

They probably thought it was the blowjob that fucked up your voice.

You quickly nodded, focusing your glance on your lap, "let's just eat" you mumbled. Kuroo ate like a savage, he claimed that he needed protein because he was an athlete, while Kenma said, "Kuroo's a whore for my mom's cooking."

Kenma slide a perfect bit of warm apple pie into his mouth, "I heard  a scream, did anything dumb happen again, Mom?" Kenma asked, munching down the piece of apple pie. Kenma's mother shook her head, "I dropped some spices, there nothing to worry about," she laughed, quickly glancing at you and her lips curling into a sweet smile. Her calm tone could send chills down your spines.

You barely touched the apple pie, still surprised at Kenma's mother's sudden action that harmed you but it looks like she has quickly forgotten that even existed...

You weren't sure what entirely happened to Kenma's mother, you just hoped... She wouldn't be dangerous in the future.

After dinner, Kuroo walked you home, his hand wrapped around your waist, you felt safer in the dark with Kuroo around.

"Then I took a right turn to find Kenma playing on his console at my older sister's wedding!" Kuroo snickered, slightly shaking his head.

"I like that story" you mumbled, tilting your head to rest on Kuroo's side. Kuroo smirked at you, "you want to hear about that time I caught Kenma jerking off to-... never mind" Kuroo said, averting his eyes from you.

You almost forgot Kuroo and Kenma dated a girl, you wondered how she'd look like, how she acted, but most importantly...

Is she still alive?

The rest of the walk was basically Kuroo reciting old childhood stories before he left you at your doorstep, he said.

"You know, Y/n, all this talk about the past kinda makes me think of a future..a future with you, specifically." He raised your hand to his lips, placing a kiss on them and looking up at you, with a slight smirk, "goodnight, sweetheart" he said, walking home.

All I need is you (Yandere Kenma x Reader x Yandere Kuroo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें