chapter six, touch

(NSFW/ NON-CON CHAPTER)

You didn't care about winning the game. A panic attack wasn't worth winning some stupid game.

You fell out of the locker. You were on your knees. Your drool leaked on the floor and your cheeks flushed red. Your entire body was shivering.

"En-End the game" You begged. You expected the shadow to say, "holy shit y/n! Are you okay?"

Instead, you heard the locker room door close and lock.

You slowly tilted your head up. "What are you doing?" you asked.

Silence

You heard footsteps get closer to you. You slowly walked backward until your back pressed onto the lockers.

"You're freaking me out-"

"You look so erotic right now"

You recognized the voice. "K-Kuroo?" You asked. Kuroo tossed his ridiculous mask across the room. Kuroo bent down and caressed your cheek. Your heartbeat was about to burst out of your chest. You didn't know what the fuck was going to happen. All you knew is...that you're the prey right now. Kuroo's hand traveled down from your cheek to your neck. He squeezed the sides of your neck. It limited your amount of air.

"S-Stop" You hissed. Kuroo chuckled.

"Don't worry... I'm going to make you feel so good"

Run Y/N, RUN PLEASE. Your legs squirmed but Kuroo quickly held them down. He glared at you with an annoyed expression.

"Y/n, be a good girl for once" he growled. You bit your tongue and his face inches towards yours. You turned your head to the side. Kuroo twisted your face to look at him.

The anger and lust in his eyes. It terrified your whole existence. Kuroo chuckled. "Now I got you," He said. You stood in silence. Your body became paralyzed. You could feel his breath on your face.

His lips clashed with yours. The kiss was rough. It was like he waited a very long time for this opportunity. He forced your mouth open. His tongue explored every part of your mouth as he let out a groan. You bit his bottom lip. He hissed and pulled away. You made his bottom lip bleed, it made you feel satisfied until you looked at Kuroo's excited expression.

"You're going to regret that"

His hand slide up your thigh. You shook your head. "No-no, I'm sorry please don't" you begged. Kuroo shushed you. "I have to punish you, don't I? For being a filthy slut" He chuckled. He pulled your skirt down. You felt the cold air touch your exposed skin. He spread your legs. You tried to pull them together but his hands held them still. You could feel his fingernails pierce into your legs. Kuroo kissed your inner thigh. You bit your bottom lip as you felt him bite on your thigh. He looked up at your expression and smirked. His finger swiped at your clothed sex.

You covered your mouth and let out a muffled moan.

That only encouraged him.

He then brushed his tongue down your clothed sex. You could feel his saliva damp your panties.

He was teasing you for being stubborn.

He pushed your panties to the side. "You're so fucking wet" He purred. He looked proud at how aroused you became because of him. His hot breath on your body sent chills through your spine. Kuroo's finger rubbed circles around your clit.

You gasped at his touch. You have never experienced this type of pleasure before.

You were both terrified and aroused. You felt like a slut.

Kuroo chuckled at your reaction. He knew how his touch sent pleasure through your whole core.

He pushed his tongue inside of you. You locked his head between your legs and held onto his hair. He would thrust his tongue in and out of your vagina. You let out a groan.

"Why is the locker room door locked?"Lev asked.

This was your time. "HELP-" You shouted before Kuroo got up and slapped your mouth shut.

"Did someone just scream?"

"Where's Kuroo?"

FINALLY! YOU COULD BE SAVED. Kuroo didn't look nervous.

"Don't worry Kuroo in the lockerroom getting something. Just go back looking for her" Kenma said. Your muffled cries were useless.

Then you realized... Kenma was purposely defending Kuroo. Before you knew it, your vision became blurry and you collapsed on Kuroo's chest.

You woke up in the locker. You opened the locker door in a panic. There stood the whole team looking at you.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N"

"ARE YOU OKAY, MANAGER?

Kuroo went to pick you up but you slapped him. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, P-PERVERT" You cried. Kuroo backed away. "Y/n? What are you talking about?" Kuroo asked. Your hands were shaking. "Y-YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME" You cried. Kuroo shook his head. "What? I would never. C'mon Y/n... You must have passed out in the locker. I think you must be imagining something" Kuroo said. Your head was spinning. You looked at your clothes.

Your skirt was on and you must have been sore from the locker... Kuroo was right... he must have been right. "I-i took some new medicine today... this must be the side effect," you said. You felt embarrassed. Kuroo hugged your side. "It's fine. The team was really worried" Kuroo chuckled. You nodded.

Lev's sister dropped you off home. "I'm glad you're safe y/n. Feel better soon!" Lev said. You gave him a soft smile. You entered your house.

There was no way you were gonna tell your mother what happened today. She would ban you from going out for a year. EVEN THOUGH, IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT.

"How was your night?" She asked. "Fun," you said. "That's nice. Won't you, tidy up for dinner? You smell like boy sweat" You quickly ran up to the bathroom.

You took off your shirt and looked in the mirror. You gasped and trembled at the sight of your neck with red marks.

Was it real?

(HI THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING NSFW IM SORRY )