chapter ten, obedient

You remained quiet as Kenma and Kuroo towered over you. Kuroo sighed, "you're terrifying my pretty girl," Kuroo groaned. Kenma caressed your face. "She's fine, it's not, she's made of glass," Kenma said. His nails lightly pierce your cheek, causing you to hiss.

Kenma got up and placed his phone in his pants' pockets. Kenma turned away and walked to the door. "Let's go home, Kuroo," Kenma said. Kuroo took one last glance at your pathetic expression and smiled. "Clean up the gym before you go, won't ya" Kuroo sang.

Your legs were shivering as you watched them leave.

You stood in the same position for ten minutes until you forced yourself to get up. You dusted your skirt and wiped your face. Your hands were shaking as you picked up the volleyballs and placed them back in their bin.

After you were done with your weak attempt of cleaning the gym, you walked home. Your guard was up for the entire walk. You even held your keys in your hand like a pocket knife.

Maybe you should invest in pepper spray.

The second your house came into view, you ran. You opened the front door and locked it. You collapsed on the floor and held back your gags. You were imprisoned. You had no idea, what the fuck you were going to do... You remembered Kenma talking about Kuroo's unfinished basement and you didn't want to be there when it was going to be finished.

After you recovered from your mental breakdown, you locked every single window, closed all the blinds, and kept yourself in your room. You hid under your blankets and called your mom's phone number.

The number you dial isn't currently available, please leave a message after the beep

"M-mom, could you please come back soon... I miss you" you hiccuped. You wanted to feel safe. It felt like the world was against you. 

You got a text on your phone.

Kuroo: "Chibi-Chan, you better come to school tomorrow <3 "

You knew that was an order. Even though you wanted to be as far as possible from these demons... they would never allow it without a fight.

Y/n: "why are you doing this"

Kuroo: "because we can"

You threw your phone across your room. "Bastards" you sobbed. You became so numb to the feeling of tears sliding down your chin and onto your soft blankets.

You only had a few hours of sleep that night, you mostly spent it crying.

You woke up to your alarm clock. Your hand lazily swung trying to turn it off. You heard your clock fall and most likely break on the floor. "Fuck" you groaned, sitting up. You pulled up your pajama pants and walked to the bathroom.

You looked at your tired face. "Gonna take a lot of fucking makeup to cover this mess" you sighed. You ruffled your hair and splashed water on your face. The water trickled down your chin, it reminded you of the waterworks you had last night.

You shuffled your feet back into your room, so you could get dressed. You could have sworn you probably wore your socks inside out but you didn't care. This was the worst you ever looked in your entire life, hopefully, people won't notice!

"You look like shit!" Lev said, during practice, Lev instantly got kicked in the gut by Yaku. "Don't tell girls that, idiot!" Yaku yelled. "I didn't have much sleep last night." You said, with a smile on your face.

Taro snapped his head at you. "I am willing to offer you a place to rest in my arms, just don't tell Kiyoko," he said. "Hard pass," you said, forming your hand into a stop pose.