chapter nine, liar

You woke up on your bed. Your first thought is, "my body is sore fucking sore, why is my body-" You fell out of your bed and almost vomited on the event from last night. Tears run down your cheek and onto your wooden floor.

You banged your fist on the floor. You were scared. You didn't want to leave your house. You wanted to burn your own skin. "Who the fuck am I going to tell?" You thought.

You were too ashamed to tell your mother. She would freak out. You would be living in a prison for the rest of your life. But you didn't want to go to the same school as them...

You were going to lie to them.

When you go to school just pretend you forgot the whole thing happened. Then you would beg your mom to transfer you out of the school. If you told her a dumb lie like, "Karasuno opened a college class program!" She would transfer you in a heartbeat. And besides... you liked to avoid conflict.

Your second worry was you didn't clean up your house from the party. You ran downstairs.

Spotless

Heck, it was even cleaner than it was before the party. You looked at the fully prepared breakfast on the kitchen counter. They definitely made this for you.. Sick fucks.

You picked up the plate of breakfast. They made you pancakes, with fresh berries and whipped cream on top. They even made you coffee. You took a whiff of the coffee. It smelled so fucking good.

It hurt your soul when you poured it down the drain. But when it came to the pancakes, you caved. You were so fucking hungry after last night. You needed any fucking food. The first bite made you feel so guilty. But it was delicious. It had the perfect ratio of sweetness and subtle. It was like they took clouds from heaven and served it to you with blueberries. You devoured it in seconds.

You rubbed your forehead and checked your phone. Yaku posted pictures of the party. He tagged you in a picture of you having your first shots with Lev. You gasped.

"DAICHI GOING TO KILL ME AND THEN ENNOSHITA GOING TO SCOLD ME TO THE NEXT DECADE" you groaned. During your mental breakdown for the fear of your ex-teammates yelling at you for being 'careless,' 'immature,' 'irresponsible,' Lev texted you.

Lev: "Fun time at a party! Hope you're doing well co-host ;)"

Y/n: "I am! Thanks for helping out. "

You were basically lying to him when you said that. You wished last night never happened. You wanted to burn the thoughts of Kenma and Kuroo touching you. But you couldn't.

No matter what, what happened last night..can't ever change.

You felt so weak but you knew that you had to separate yourself from them. You had no idea how you would look them in the eye at school today and pretend that they never fucked you last night.

You just hoped you could cover yourself in warm blankets and hide from them all day.

You walked to school. You checked over a hundred times that no one was following you. You left out a sigh of relief when you reached school. But this was going to be the hard part..

Lev hugged you from behind and you were almost going to lose your marbles.

"Co-Host!" He sang. You forced yourself to laugh because you were fucking terrified at his surprise action. "Hey Lev, how are you doing," you asked. Lev released himself from you and stretched his arms. "Uh- I feel like I could carry two bulls across the Atlantic ocean!" he laughed.

"Really? Your head doesn't hurt at all?" you asked. "Is my head supposed to hurt?" Lev asked.

"You lucky bastard, you don't have a hangover at all?" you scoffed. Lev shook his head.