Chapter 20: One and Only

Enjoy :) I'm still probably going to update this weekend as well. 

Question: If OWR became a movie, would you watch it? And how do you think it would start out? 

Chapter 20:One and Only

Aiden

I came towards, all seductive like and serious. She breathes in, waiting for me impatiently to touch her. I skim her body with my eyes, wanting to get her out that dress immediately.  I take on a slow seductive pace; my hands roam around her body, going to back of her dress. I slowly unzip the back, letting it fall to her lovely brown legs. I could feel the Goosebumps that appeared on her body from my anticipation. I touch her arms, moving around and unclipping her bra. Her exposed chest was making this all the more satisfying, I love her body. I trace the top of her lacy black underwear, appreciating them, because they complement her skin.

“Turn around Mrs. Thomas” I demand.

 She does as I say

I pull my shirt off from the back, pressing up against her bare back.

“You are beautiful, and you are now forever mine.” I whisper

I grab hold one of her chest and stroke my other closer to her sex.

She leans her head back on my shoulder, “I was always yours. From day one.”

I smirk, kissing her temple, and moving closer to her ear. “Is that right? Since it’s our wedding night, we’re going to try something new.” Damn I was ready for her. This woman was my wife and I was going to make love to her nonstop.

I slap her ass, keeping up my dangerous charade, “Lay on the bed.”

She lays out on the bed and I get on top of her. She wraps her arms around my shoulders, I wanted to catch her off guard, “Tell me Mrs. Thomas, how did Kain pleasured you?”

She looks up at me confused, “What?”

I grab her legs, wrapping them around my waist, I spread her legs.

I saw the way he looked at her tonight and I just had to let her know that she was mine.

“Did he do this?”

I start to kiss up from her foot and she tries to wiggle out of my grip. I hold her foot still, moving up to her knee. Shaping my hand as a claw I lightly run my hand over her kneecaps spreading out over them. The sensation awakens her body. I kiss her thighs, delicately, and she exhales an alluring breath.

“Or this?” I touch her there, inserting a finger and moving around.

“W-why are you ask-Ah!” I go fast, making her stop in the mist of her question. 

I hastily grab her face with my other hand and kiss her lips, almost sending her over drive with my skillful hands. Our tongues fight for dominance, but she gives in and opening her mouth a little wider. I tug at her bottom lip, letting go, and kissing on her neck.  I suck hard, leaving a love bite. She was going to be mad when she realized what I did, but I didn’t care. I singularly pleasure each one of her breasts. Caressing, biting, and kissing each one.

“Oh Fuck, Stop, make love to me now.” She begs me.

I chuckle, “Are we demanding now Mrs. Thomas?”

And I knew my words and actions were just the tip of her iceberg.

“Please Aiden.” She begged again.