C55; Breakfast

*1 Week and 5 Days Later*

--Draco's POV--

Classes were starting today. I didn't want to get out of bed. I had cried every single day. I did not eat and I started to hurt myself. I know Y/n will be watching me, but I can't help it. A tear rolled down my cheek once again for the 3rd time this morning. I got out of bed, the cold air sent shivers down my spine. As I was about to go shower, I hear a knock at the door.

"Draco, you good in there?" Blaise asks me.

I ignored him like I've been ignoring everyone for the past week. I can't be bothered with life. I want to end it. I want to see the love of my life. I want to watch over everyone. I don't want to continue to be the nuisance I was.

I got out of the dorm, everyone was in the common room, talking. I walked past them all and went to the Great Hall. I wasn't going to eat of course, I was going to observe everyone. Why not?

I finally arrived and sat at the corner of our table. Everyone looked at me, and when we had eye contact, they would smile and walk off. I play with the food in front of me. I'm about to fall asleep until someone calls my name.

"Draco? Draco are you ok?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say bracing myself.

"We have something for you." She says and she hands me a blanket and some embroidery. I looked at it. It had me an Y/n on of of them.

"Thanks, it's cute." I say and she smiled and walked off.

I was sat down by myself until Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle came up to me. They didn't say much, but I was grateful they came, I needed them. Crabbe and Goyle were eating cupcakes, Blaise was eating cereal and Pansy was eating a chocolate frog. I stood up and tried walking away.

"Where you off to then?" Pansy said, her face having a questioning look on it.

"Dorm" I say then hurriedly walk to my room. 

I knew exactly what I was going to do now.