C4; Blacked Out.

--Draco's POV--

Y/n said she needed to go. She looked a bit off. Maybe she was sick? As soon as she walked, she fell. Luckily I caught her. "Y/n?!" I shouted. She didn't wake. She wasn't breathing. Wait.. She wasn't breathing... At that moment I realised that I was in love with Y/n L/n!

--Y/n POV--

I woke up. I started to feel my head hurt... Where was I? Madem Pomfrey walked up to me. "Are you ok dear? she asked. "What am I doing here?" I asked in confusion. "Oh Young Draco here bought you in a few hours ago. You fell down and bumped your head. He's been here watching you since he bought you here!" she said in a slightly happy mood. I just smiled and nodded. From the corner of my eye, I saw Draco looking at me. He looked shy.

--Draco's POV--

I took her down to the hospital. It was 2:37am when I did. It is now 6:59am. I just stared at her whilst she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Madam Pomfrey said I could go back to bed but WHY would I leave Y/n here by herself? I'm kind of nervous now, I thought in my head. She'll never catch feelings for me.

--Y/n POV--

Draco looked worried. I could tell by his face. He came in quickly and looked at me. "Are you ok?" he said in a panicked tone. "Yeah I'm fine." I said coldly. Why was I acting like this. I saw him drop his smile. He looked sad. He sat on the side of the bed, opposite me and started to removed the duvet. He thought I was too warm; which in fact I was. He took it off slowly but I pulled it back hard, making sure it covered me. He looked confused.