C26; Nightmares 2

Hey guys!!! So sorry for not updating that much recently because I had this full story planned and the 20th chapter was supposed to be the last one, however, its not going as planned. There are going to be a few more chapters but if you want me to carry on, just let me know in the comments <3

--Y/n POV--

I couldn't control my crying. Draco ran and came to comfort me. He sat on my bed and started to hug me. Narcissa and Lucius came over and asked me if I was ok. 

"Are you ok honey?" Narcissa asked, her tone full of concern.

I just looked down, embarrassed to look up. Narcissa and Lucius went downstairs after five minutes which meant it was me and Draco left upstairs. 

"Y/n are you seriously ok? You scared the crap out of me and my parents. Is something bothering you? You can talk to me." he says as he lifts my chin up. "I can't bear to see you like this."

I didn't know what to say. I just hugged him and said "can I sleep with you, I'm scared"

Draco just looked at me and smiled. He helped me up and we went to his room.

--Draco's POV--

I just couldn't look at her like this. It broke my heart. I begged her to tell me what was wrong but all she said was "can I sleep with you?"

I helped her up and held her hand. We walked to my room. I lay her down and slept next to her. She had Goosebumps all over her arm and was shivering. I hugged her and she eventually went to sleep.

--Time Skip--

--Y/n POV--

I woke up and had a pounding headache. I sat up and saw that I was in Draco's room. I remembered the events of last night. Before I could get out of bed, Draco entered the room with Breakfast. 

"Good morning love, are you ok?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks. What time did you wake up?" I questioned.

"I woke up about an hour ago, we have a long day ahead of us so just eat, get ready and come down." he said cheerfully.

A long day ahead of us? What could we be doing?

After I finished eating, I went to my room and had a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put some makeup on.