C54; Respect

--Draco's POV--

Tears were falling out of my eyes, there was no stop to them. Y/n was truly a hero. How could she leave me though? I'm truly heartbroken.

"Y/n will be forever missed!" I say, making sure everyone heard me.

"Everyone raise your wands for Y/n!" Dumbledore then said.

--Ron's POV--

I couldn't believe it. Y/n, one of my bestest friends had left me. 

"Hey, hey, Harry!" I say as I run towards him

"Hi Ron." He mumbled.

"I feel so bad for Draco, what shall we do?" I asked him

"Honestly Ron, I'm not in the mood, and neither is anyone else. I want to be alone for some time, go check Hermione, she needed you I think." Harry said before walking away from me.

Rude.

I walked over to Hermione who was talking to a group of students. It was mostly the students from Dumbledore's army. 

"Hermione, what's going on?" I ask as I peek at what they were writing.

"We're planning on making some gift collages for Draco, 3 actually. One with photos of Draco and Y/n,  one with photos of Y/n only and one with photos everyone took with Y/n. It's going to take some time to make because we're making a blanket for one of them and the other two we're stitching. It has to be perfect Ron, so if you don't mind, I'm going to go with the others to sit in the library and create the amazing master piece. Join us if you want, you know where we'll be." Hermione said.

"But we don't even like Draco." I whined.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione exclaimed. "Draco and many of us here have lost a loved one. Did you not hear Y/n's letter? Y/n literally bought us all closer and taught us things we would never know. Seriously Ron, grow up." 

I shrugged and joined them. I should be more understanding.

--Time Skip--

--Harry's POV--

I was being consumed by guilt. Y/n did this to herself, partly because of me. I got up and walked to the Great Hall. Nobody was there. As I turned around, Dumbledore tapped my shoulder.

"Are you okay Harry?" He asked me.

"I think." I answered.

Before Dumbledore could speak, I asked "Will there be a funeral? You know- for Y/n?"

"Harry, son, we have all lost someone we loved dearly. Yes, we will have a funeral and there will be no lessons for a week, however, after the week, Draco gets an extra 4 days because Y/n was closest to him." Dumbledore then said.

I walked to the Library to find Hermione and Ron stitching something. I smiled and sat with them, nobody talked.