C37; Being Stubborn

--Y/n POV--

I woke up. it was about 5 in the morning. I looked outside and saw that it was almost sunrise. I got dressed into an oversized hoodie and some grey sweatpants. I tiptoed outside of my room and walked into Draco's dorm. I looked at him, he was sleeping so peacefully. It was adorable. 

I walked over to his bed and layed down with him. I lay down in his bed, staring at him. He suddenly started to moan. Um ok... Totally unexpected. Then, out of nowhere, Draco started to Y/n, over and over again. I chuckled lightly and held his hand.

"Dracooo, Dracooo" I whine.

He looked at me and smiled, his eyes adjusting to the light. 

"Can we go see the sunrise?" I ask him with puppy eyes.

He grunted and hid under the covers, "No, I'm sleeping." 

"Pleasee Draco." I say.

He just ignored me and pretended to snore. Ok fine then Draco. I stood up and went to sit on the floor. Yes, the cold floor. After a minute of silence, Draco looks up and see's me sitting on the floor. Great! My plan has worked!! 

Draco jumped out of bed and walked over to me, "Y/n, are you ok?"

I just stood up, rolled my eyes and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"To see the sunrise." I say.

I walk out of the room, and before closing the door I say "without you."

--Draco's POV--

Y/n always came to sleep with me in the mornings. I was always nice to her, so I decided to be a little stubborn today to see her reaction. 

After laying in bed with me, Y/n asks me if we could go to see the sunrise. I ignored her and acted mean. It was SO hard being mean to her. 

I just hid under the covers, I felt Y/n leaving the bed. After a minute, I peep out of the bed to see her staring at the wall and sitting on the cold floor.

I jump up and ask her if she's ok. OK I COULDN'T HELP IT. SHE'S TOO CUTE!

She ignored me now and said "she's going to see the sunrise. HERSELF."

Well shit. Now I have to go.

I ran to the wardrobe and put on my Quidditch hoodie and some shorts. Then I ran out behind Y/n.