C6; My Best Friend

--Y/n POV--

I was so happy to see Cedric. We were so close for 2 years, but since he had to leave for an important job, I couldn't see him. Not even in the holidays. I jumped up and hugged him tight, hoping I could never let go. Well, apart from the fact I used all my energy on him, I couldn't really stand up properly. "CEDRIC HOW ARE YOU, ITS BEEN AGES?!!" I screamed, noticing people were staring at me from behind the doors. "Calm down Y/n.. I'm fine! The question is how are YOU?" he said coolly. I just nodded and told him i want to go to the common room to get changed. He smiled and helped me walk to the room. I muttered the password and quickly ran in and fell on the couch. 

Many of the Slytherin students were looking at me; shocked. Draco was one of them in the crowd. "Y/n what the HELL are you doing?" Pansy Screamed furiously. 'What happened?' was also a question I was getting a lot off. I saw Draco giving me a sympathetic smile. I just ignored most of the questions and went to my room. "Y/n.." I heard Tracey say.. "Whose clothes are they?" I turned around, my face dropping. "I don't really remember whose they were, i was last wearing my pjs. Honestly, I cant quite remember. I did fall down and bang my head and Madem Pomfrey said I won't remember a lot of things that happened recently." 

"Anyways..." Pansy said "truth or dare tonight?? Just us and the people from our year?"

 "Yeah, I'd like that. I said whilst half smiling. I walked into the girl's dorm and changed into my robes and tie, put on some light makeup and did my hair into a messy bun. I looked at the clock.. I was 13 minutes late to potions.