C12; Be Truthful

--Y/n POV--

Cedric lets go of me and walks out first. I walk out after, closing the door behind me. I was expecting Draco to be out of the room already because of how angry he would be. To my surprise, he was sat there. "WTF Y/n WHY YOU CRYING?!" shouted Blaise. "Did Diggory do you a bit too hard!?" pansy said while she laughed. I only just realised that my eyes still had water in them. 

"Guys, I'm fine I promise." I said, hoping to calm them. 

Draco shot up and walked towards me and Cedric, grabbing his arm. "WHAT DID YOU DO DIGGORY?" he screamed. 

Cedric looked down; he knew he couldn't say anything.

--Draco's POV--

I had check the time over and over, what was taking them so long? "Oi someone call em out then, I wanna play." I said, trying not to look too suspicious. Blaise got what I was trying to say and hinted at Pansy to call them. They finally came out. I only saw Diggory, where is Y/n? 

I saw her behind him. Her eyes were bloodshot red. DID DIGGORY FORCE HER TO DO SOMETHING?! Oh shit, he put a silencing spell on the door; why didn't I realise? 

Y/n said that she was fine? WTF NO SHE WASN'T. I hadn't even thought about was I was going to do when I stood up in anger. The first thing I wanted to ask if he ABUSED HER?! I was going mad. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO DIGGORY?!" I SCREAM. He just looked down as if it was nothing.

Everyone just stared at me so I grabbed Y/n's hand and toom her to my dorm. "THIS GAME IS OVER!" I yelled angrily as everyone went to their own rooms.