C19; Lamborghini

--30 minute time skip--

--Y/n POV--

"DRACO WE'RE HEREEE!!!" I say whilst screaming.

"Okay okay calm down love, your here for all summer!" Draco says whilst smiling at me.

We walked out of the train, I held on to my luggage even though Draco was begging me if he could hold it. What a nice gentleman I thought and giggled at the thought. We walked a bit further until I saw a tall lady with a black dress, a pale face and some black high heels. I could tell this was Draco's Mum. She was beautiful.

We walked until she came to us. She hugged Draco very tightly, I could tell he couldn't Breathe. Narcissa (Draco's mum) looked over at me and raised her eyebrow. 

"HELLO Y/N! WHAT A PLEASURE TO FINALLY MEET YOU! YOUR PARENTS HAVE TOLD ME SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!!" she said joyfully. "How you have a love for daisy's and daffodils and hate chocolate!! Don't worry, you'll feel welcome at our house!!" She continues.

Ahem. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I'm literally allergic to daisies and hate the smell of daffodils and I'm OBSESSED with chocolate. WHAT HAVE MY PARENTS BEEN TELLING THEM?? I look over a Draco who slowly gives a half smile.

"Thank you so much Narcissa! Your so kind and don't worry I'll probably start to obsess over your house!! I start saying.

"Oh dear, call me Mum. I like to think of you as a daughter and not really as a friend's child." She said reassuringly. 

"Oh well then um N- mum, I'm actually allergic to daisies and I like chocolate. I don't think my parents actually remember a lot about me honestly but yeah." I said while looking at the floor.

Before Narcissa could say anything, Draco cut her off, 

"Mum, Y/n isn't only a friend's child. She is my girlfriend. She has gone through a lot in her life so please don't pressure her or anything," Draco says while looking up at her. She smiled and nod. 

We walked for a few minutes until we reached a black Lamborghini. I was honestly not expecting that and I laughed quietly. oops. Draco caught my eye and smirked at me. Ugh what was this guys problem?!

We sat inside the car and the journey to Malfoy Manor Begun.

Ok guys so the story is going to start to get a little spicy!!! Make sure to comment and vote! <3