C35; Back to Hogwarts

~5 WEEKS LATER~

--Y/n POV--

It is the end of the holidays and I do NOT want to go back to Hogwarts, but what choice do I have? I get out of bed quietly to not wake Draco up, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. I got up, showered and got ready. 

After an hour, Draco woke up. He looked grumpy. "come on hurry up." I say to him. He rolls his eyes and I smile.

As everyone was eating breakfast, I went to get my suitcase ready. Once we were done we went to kings Cross Station and said our last goodbyes to each other. Well I said bye to my boyfriends parents, not my real ones.

We walked until we found an empty compartment. I sat down and looked outside. Just then, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy and Blaise walked in. 

"OMFG Y/N HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER!!" Pansy asked, screaming.

"I um. It was good. Stayed over at Draco's and had a lot of fun!" I say, fake smiling.

Draco looks up at me, knowing I wasn't ok. 

The rest of the train ride everybody just talked about what they did in their summer and were talking about which lessons they have and stuff. I just sat there. I felt so lonely. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom. 

I walked towards the toilets when I bumped into Hermione. This Bitch. 

"Um Hey Y/n. How are you? How were your holidays?" Hermione asked awkwardly.

"Well I'm fine. I definitely wasn't traumatised or depressed because of a specific so and so who tried ruining my life." I say sarcastically.

"Y/n.. What I did was wrong. I'm completely sorry. Maybe we could be friends?" she said. I felt sorry for her, I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"No shit you didn't do it 'yourself'. Those other 2 bitches need to apologise as well." I say rudely, bringing the inner Slytherin out of me.

Hermione just looks at me and does a sad smile. I sarcastically smile and roll my eyes, walking back to my compartment.

--Draco's POV--

Y/n came back inside our compartment. Has she fallen out of love with me? I shudder at the thought. Y/n must have seen because she hugged me I put my head on her shoulder. 

"Feeling better?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I put Granger in her place and it made me feel like a bad bitch!" She replies, smiling.

--Hermione's POV--

Y/n must've been super upset. She has never been mean to me. She never showed her inner bitch to anyone. And I never knew she would show it to me of all people. I walked into our compartment and saw Harry and Ron talking about something. As soon as they saw me they stopped talking. 

"Well, continue boys, I'm not a stranger." I snap at them.

"Hermione we weren't talking." Ron says, clearly lying.

"If you think I'm a fool you thought wrong. Carry on NOW." I say, all the anger Y/n had flushing over me.

"Hermione, your never so angry, well you are but this is different. What happened?" Harry asks.

I plop myself down and sigh, "Ugh Harry... It's Y/n. I feel so bad for what we did to her, the guilt is eating me. I saw her outside and she sarcastically told me how it traumatised her for the full holiday."

Harry and Ron look at me disappointed. They knew they needed to apologise whether they liked it or not.

--Y/n POV--

We finally arrived. The other went out first, running out to bully the new kids. I took my time. Draco waited with me and asked me "Y/n.. Are you okay?" 

"I don't know, honestly. At least I'm here, my home. I'm safe and happy here." I say. 

-- TIME SKIP--

--Y/n POV--

It's finally the evening. Im DYING to go to sleep. As soon as I entered my room, I saw an owl at my window with a letter. I snatched the letter from the owl, ok that was mean but still. 

Dear Y/n,

Meet us at the room of requirements at 8:30 x

p.s. don't bring anybody

Someone special x

So 'someone special' wanted to see me? Ok. It was literally 8:27. SHIT. I ran out of the common and straight to the place I was assigned. What was going to happen?