C46; Explanation

--Draco's POV--

I was waiting outside the office anxiously. I was scared. The same thought kept pacing through my mind;

DOES SHE LOVE YOU?

WILL SHE  LEAVE?

IS SHE IN TROUBLE?

IS SHE GOING TO DIE? 

NO, stop Draco. She isn't going to die, calm down. She loves YOU and only YOU.

After minutes of my brain eating me, I felt Y/n bump into me. Her eyes red.

"Words hurt." she says whilst crying her eyes out.

"Y/n, are you ok? What happened?" I ask, worried.

No reply...

"Ok, come with me, lets go to my room." I say, trying to calm her.

She nodded.

--Y/n POV--

I couldn't speak. My throat hurt. 

"Y/n, are you ok? What happened?" Draco asked me.

I wish I could reply, my throat took advantage of me.

After sobbing for a while, Draco took me to his room. 

"Y/n, I'll give you all the time you want. You can tell me if your comfortable, if your not, that's fine too." Draco said. 

I could feel the hurt in his words.

"I'm such a shitty girlfriend. Not that this is related to the problem but yeah. I'm always telling you my problems and I've realised I never let you explain your feelings or how you feel." I say to Draco while sobbing.

"Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you, you are soo important to me. I don't care if you don't ask how my day was, I care that you're happy, safe and comfortable." He replies.

Now was the time to tell him. He deserved to know.

"Hey Draco." I say while laying down on his bed.

"Yeah love?" He answers before turning his head to face me.

"The reason I was in Dumbledore's office was because he told me that I'm adopted and my 'parents' killed my real parents and Voldemort was apart of it." I say whilst crying.

"Oh my God! Are you okay Y/n? Why didn't you tell me before?" Draco asks, clearly concerned.

"It doesn't matter." I say, trying to act strong.

--Draco's POV--

After Y/n told me the shocking news, I lay down under the covers with her, making sure she was warm.

God, I love this girl. After all she's been through, she still stays strong.