C40; The Misunderstanding

--Draco's POV--

I had been waiting for ages. I've probably missed half of my second period. 

After about three more minutes of waiting, Y/n finally came out. She wasn't looking where she was going and ended up pushing me. 

"Sorry." Y/n mumbles.

"Listen Y/n, we need to talk." I say.

"Ok." she says as we walk back to the common room.

"Let's skip class today." I say to break the silence. Y/n looked at me and nodded.

As we entered the common room, we both sat down on the sofa, facing each other. 

"So.." she asked.

"Ok Y/n. Listen carefully now. We are a couple. Couples go through fights and arguments. It was wrong of me to shout. It's your life and your decision, I can't control you. Please, I love you and never want to lose you, I was only looking out for you." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Awww Draco." Y/n starts.

"I only ran off because I was angry. I know you were only looking out for me and didn't want me to be hurt. I understand everything and I'm sorry for being such an idiot. I love you!" She says as she leans in to kiss me.

After kissing me for about a good four minutes, I asked Y/n "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes!! It was all just a misunderstanding." She said.

Yes. All just a misunderstanding.