Chapter 38

-where have you been all my life-

Kee pov

Baby because I'm your father kept repeating in my head. Here I was friends with Bree that was actually my cousin.

"Excuse me but how can this be , after all those years and know I'm meeting my father after 23 years." I said trying to hold my tears.

"I know baby it's a lot to take in right now but here take my number and we can meet somewhere to talk."

"Wait , dad.... before you go I want you to meet your granddaughter, Destiny."

"Wow my baby has grown up , and I'm a grandpa and didn't even know it."Well I see you girls later and Keauna  don't forget to call me."

"Wow , well who would have known that you two would be cousins." Anaya said.

"Yea and I had no idea either." Bree said.

"This is to much , let me get going because looks like Destiny has woken up."

"Yea lets get going." Bree said

"Bye babies." I said as I got up and left.

Mouche pov

I been chilling a lot lately with this chick name Triana. She a cool as chick that just go with the flow.

That's probably why I like her. I know its wrong to be loving two girls but I can't just wait for Anaya all my life.

I have a strong feeling that she is going to come through. Ima just give her the space she needs.

Triana and I have been dating for awhile , well off and on but I have learned that I actually love her silly ass.

We were at Kevin house and then I seen Anaya car pulled up.

Anaya pov

Bree and I have been riding since we left the pizza place. We were now going to Kevin house so she can see her lil boo.

When I pulled up I seen Mouche and his girlfriend there. I just rolled my eyes , not because he was dating her but because they be doing to fucking much.

"Wassup." I said walking in not waiting on them to respond.

Typically ole mouche to not keep his word and to think I was actually going to consider on dating him.Tuh, that shit so dead.

"What you over there thinking about." Kevin said.

"Oh nun , I was just wondering if that girl knew that Mouche and I was on a triple date."

"Girl stop that shit." Bree said.

"Yea wateva." I said while rolling my eyes.

I just started playing Kevin Gates thugged out. Bree and I just started rapping to the song.

"Face down ass up that's the way..-"

"That's the way you like to do what?" Kelvin asked Bree.

"Um... The way I like to tie my shoe."

"Yea that's what I thought."

I just busted out laughing because they so fucking crazy. Then Bree gone talk about that's the way she like to tie her shoe.

"Omg , Bree you is fucking childish , knowing damn well you didn't want to say that."

"Fuck you!"

Kee pov

I was at home , just looking at my father number thinking if I should call or not.

Damn I was so nervous , I didn't know if I should call him Keenan or dad.

Fuck it , I picked up the phone and dial his number. I let the phone ring twice and as I was about to hang up he answered.

"Hello."

"Um, hey this Keauna."

"Oh , hey baby girl."

'' hi , I really have some questions that needs to be answered."

"Ok , what are they and I promise answer all them honestly."

"No not on the phone, can you come to my house, I'll text you the address."

"Yea alright be right over bye."

It was so much stuff that I wanted to know that I just couldn't wait. I was just sitting here playing with Destiny as I heard my doorbell ring.

I went to answer the door without asking who is it because I already knew it was my father.

"Hey , you can just follow me to the living room.

"So first thing I wanna know is why you left me and my mom."

"Well I never left , I was always there or had somebody watching you guys."

" I got into it with some gangs in queens and they didn't want me dead just someone I love the most."

"They never knew I had a family, I told your mom Liana and she totally understood so I left y'all 2 million dollars and went to hide til stuff died down."

"I always kept in touch with Liana, she would send me pictures of you and everything."

"I would send gifts to you and your mom every time I could."

"Then one day your mom called me and was crying that she had breast cancer."

"That just broke my heart , I was the one that helped her with her tests and I paid for everything just so she could get better."

"The person that I had watching y'all , called me and said that Liana passed away so even though my life was in danger I went to New York and help setup the funeral."

"Ok , so is your last name Green like mine." I asked.

"Yes , I even signed the birth certificate. Actually your name is combined with mine and your mom."

"You see you have my name being Keenan that's how u get Ke and Liana that's how u get auna , even thou it's not spell the same they sound the same."

"That's unique , so why didn't you come back for me."

"Baby girl I did , I looked for you forever but while I was looking one of the boys from the gang saw me and they took me. Luckily I escaped the situation and I moved to California."

"So also , how are Bree and I cousins?"

"Well her mother and I are siblings, she was one of my look outs when you were in Brooklyn."

"Why haven't I seen or heard from her?" I asked confused.

"You did all the time when you were little, your grandma didn't like me or my family."

After he said that I felt some type of way. It's like all these questions that began to come to my head for my grandmother was getting to me that I had to cut the conversation short.

"Wow ok , look at the time and plus Destiny is getting a little cranky. Well it was nice talking to you, we can meet for lunch or something like that if u like.'' I said getting up from my spot on the couch.

''Yea that would be fun and you can bring Destiny." Keenan said a little confused as he got up as well walking towards the door.

"Will do bye dad." I said while locking the door.

Mayne can my life get any worse, I thought as I went to put Destiny down.