Alex

It's 4 am and I can't sleep! All I'm thinking about is my angel! She was so angry! She even ignored my text message! I'm going in there. I get up and make my way to her room! I try to turn the knob but it's locked! Did she really lock her door? Well lucky for me all the doors have keys. I quickly put my key in and turn the knob! As I enter the tv is on and she's fast asleep!
I climb in bed next to her and wrap my arms around her waist! Baby I whisper into her ear! She opens her eyes shocked to see me in the room! How did you get in she asks me? Baby my parents have keys to all the doors! I know you are upset with me but I can't go to bed knowing we had our first argument and you were angry!
She looks up to me looking into my eyes! I love you Alex I really do! I need to know you won't lie to me again! Trust is a big key in a relationship! You can't keep secrets from me! It's not right! She says! I know baby if you will give me another chance I promise to be more honest! I forgive you Alex but please don't make lying to me a habit!
I pull her close to me and look her into her eyes when I say I promise baby! No more secrets! Good she says and I lay her head on my chest! We both fall asleep In each other's arms! The next morning I wake up before her and I just lay there watching my angel as she dreams sweet dreams! This is what makes my life worth living! This beautiful, intelligent, kind, forgiving woman! What did I ever do to deserve such an amazing woman!
She opens her beautiful eyes and looks up to me with a smile! I missed you she says to me! I missed you too baby! I don't like when we fight! I say to her! I don't either. We just need to learn how to communicate with each other! She says! The situation with Catherine should really be handled by your attorney she tells me! I don't trust that woman! She already threw herself at you which is why I got upset because you lied to me!
I know baby I was wrong to keep it from you! I will call my attorney and arrange everything with him! You are right! I don't trust her either! I'm just so glad you forgave me! Well it is your first offense she says and places a kiss on my forehead! Just don't do it again! I take her into my arms and pull her into a gentle kiss! There's a knock on her door which breaks our kiss.
I open the door to Bella! Hey mum said breakfast is ready if you two are hungry! Then she walks back downstairs! I look at my angel are you hungry? Of course I could really use some coffee too! Someone decided to wake me at 4 am! She says laughing! I love to see her happy! It truly makes my heart happy! We better get ready then! I say to her! Then draw her in for one last kiss before breakfast!