This Day Starts My New Life

It's so beautiful outside today! The spring in Paris is absolutely breathtaking! So I thought we could pop over to the hotel and speak with my boss first, Isabella says! Yes I'm so excited to get started. Thank you for everything you have done for me, I tell her! I need to call Jasmine and make sure Aaron is back at home! I tell her! Yes and don't worry if he's still here you can stay at my house until we can confirm he's left, she says!
My boss has two hotels so we can get you a job at the other hotel so you don't risk running into him again, she says with such an understanding voice! We make it to the hotel and we walk into the lobby! Her boss greets us and leads us into her office! Hello my name is Jayna, she says! Hi I'm Treasure, I say to her! It's so nice to meet you, she says! We continue talking and she says I can start work Monday! She allows me to start at the new hotel and said that I have nothing to worry about because her security is top of the line! While we are at the hotel I go by my room and gather my things! I won't be staying there anymore!
Ahhhh I'm so excited! I actually have a job! This day could not be any more perfect! I think to myself! As we leave the hotel Isabella suggests we go to lunch! You can call me Bella, she says! That's what my friends call me! Now let's go have some fun and look at some beautiful flats! She says!
We decide to go back to her house where Annette has cooked the most amazing looking pasta I've ever seen! It smells so delicious! Hey Treasure it's so nice to see you again, Annette says! As we sit at the table and eat this delicious meal my heart fills with thankfulness! So Treasure how has your morning been so far, Annette asks! Oh it's been so amazing I've got a new job, I say to her! This family has been such a blessing and I'm so thankful to God that he led me to them!
As we finished eating we go upstairs and go online to find available flats in the area! They are all so beautiful! There's one in particular I'm looking at! We make an appointment to meet with the realtor that afternoon! This one would be so perfect for me! It's elegant looking but not too glamorous!